Baby Bearded dragon :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah they are great pets to have!
very placid and sooo cute :)

heyy just a question....
i feed my cricket crickets with calcium and a bit of mashed banana and apple... should i be feeding him anything else?

ok kl
if you dont mind me asking...
whats gutload?

temps not too goud
he has UV
im getting new lights for more wormth.

what re you measuring the temps with? get a digital thermometer with probe.

baskign site should be 40C and the cool side down to 20 C

what brand uv?

i dont know the brand atm cuz im at school, i have a thermostat but i need to put stronger lights on. i will let you know everything when i get home at about 4.45. thanks for your help, i will fix it up as soon as i can. i also need to get a thermometer to measure the temperature.
M beardie.

aww, i love how the babies heads look so huge compared to their bodies,..!!

hes a little cutie, gotta say teh beardies are probably my faves,...!!

i just use cat bikkies or bearded dragon pellets to gutload my insects,..well, the bulk get cat pellets, the ones that are gonna be eaten withinn a few days get the dragon pellets,...and carrot.

thanks for your all your help :)
i am waiting for him to shed..
do you know if they go darker
when they shed? he has shed
once before about 3 weeks ago.
now he goes darker and is belly
goes greyish... do you think he
will shed soon??

aww them pictures are beautiful. i was looking at them on my break and thinking of my beardie, Frankie. he's only little too. they are just adorable!

the go kinda milky before they shed, not darker,...it looks like theres translucent bluey/grey skin covering the normal dragon.

yeh i love beardies..
chris: is that bad??

IS there anything i should do??

is what bad? the milkiness?

no, thats normal,..

beardies do darken themselves when basking or cold to absorb more heat, which is also normal.

when ur beardy starts going milky and shedding, warm baths help soften the skin and speed up the shedding process, mine really seem to appreciate them,.,.

yehh i powder the crickets
with whateva that powder
is lol.. here are some more pics
if you aren't sik of him yet :p
he's eating his crickets.. :lol:
IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

cute :)

if you feed him in his enclosure, do you make sure that there are no crickets left in the enclosure afterwards? because if there are, they can bite your dragon while he's sleeping and can actually hurt him quite badly.

i always feed my beardie in a separate enclosure, it's just a plastic storage tub and that way i can see how many he's eaten and i know that there are no crickets running around loose in his enclosure.

oo relii??
ok maybe i should do that too!!
i didn't know crickets were so
annoying lol.. i will make sure
there are none left. thanks heaps!!!
i lovethis website!!!:D
ppl are so niceeeee

feeding

you should try him with dandelion flowers and leaves, clover, alfalfa and red lettuce, endive squash and theirs a few other things celery tops ? silkworms apporiate sized cockroaches my sons is the one in the water dish is now about 45 cm long silver phase and the other two are 4mnths old and are my 3yr olds yellow phase beardies

Attachments

• Photo0193.jpg
    Photo0193.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Photo0016.jpg
    Photo0016.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Photo0194.jpg
    Photo0194.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.