Backyard geckos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monis

Reaction score
does anyone esle have any backyard geckos
i have a southern leaf tailed gecko living in my pool filter rooom its been there since a couple of years ago
what species
did it stay
do you feed
just wondering all these things
monis

we have the delightful AHG ...hundreds of them. in the house, outta the house. sometimes we watch tv and they run along the front of the tv. its just simply great.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My other half's parents have a bunch of Robust Velevt Geckos living in their front porch. I think they're great but the mother in law hates them because they poo everywhere (and the poo is substantially bigger than AHG poo!)

we have AHG of course and some kind of spiky tailed gecko (unsure of species)... they look darker than AHG with black spikes down their tails... hardly seen compared to the Asian house geckos

we have lots of AHG's and also these black spotty looking ones, ( i no nothing about geckos or what species they might be ) (except for the AHG's ) they all live in our back patio and hang out by the fluro light at night time.

AHG's and Mourning geckos.
Used to have bynoes at the old house.

I get a lot of Broad tailed geckos - Phyllurus platurus
heres a couple of pics
IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

we get heaps of velvet geckos i think
they are everywhere at night
no need for a bug sapper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back