Ball Python Collection (Abit pic heavy)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seru1

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Well I got a request and some insomnia so I thought I would show off my young little group who hopefully someday will turn into breeding beauties.

Sorry if they are abit big! I sorta stink at this. And somehow I attached duplicates...Oh well Sorry again! Sleep might make me smarter. :lol:

Pastel Female
008.jpg

004.jpg

Spider Male (Stunning boy full of personality. He steals everyone's heart who visits my snake room)
006-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

002.jpg

Male Pinstripe
012.jpg

010-1.jpg

011.jpg

Male Cinnamon
008-1.jpg

009.jpg

Female Cinnamon (She's Stunningly pretty but a terrible model.)
018.jpg

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 105
I like super cinnamons I am unsure of the genetics with them though.

very nice snakes, thanks for sharing
lol there are so many different morphs of that snake, i cant keep up with it theses days

Any pics of your Kingsnakes or Milksnakes?
The Cinnamon was great.

I love the markings on the spider's bottom lip. Oh and the rest of him also. Very nice!

they are so awesome mate, i love ball pythons i so wish i could have one. I love the spider male.

Man i just wish we could have ball pythons here!! Are they from BHB? The man is a legend when it comes to snakes, love his show and have watched every eposide like 10 x haha :) Beauties you have there

Any pics of your Kingsnakes or Milksnakes?
The Cinnamon was great.

My milksnake is extremely hard to photograph they tend to be a very fast and flighty breed. The Kingsnake is also full of attitude and an extremely fussy feeder so I tend to try and give it privacy since to be honest it's the only snake I have ever kept who's health worries me despite numerous tries.

I am so glad yo like them! Most of my Ball pythons come from friends who are small scale breeders, I like to talk to and get to know a breeder before I buy, but I nearly got a BHB Albino last summer before abit of money trouble hit.

I'll try and get some better pictures soon, they are all extremely docile friendly snakes, save maybe for "princess" the cinnamon female. She's a stunner though and in a few days I am gonna try and post up some fresh shots of her.

Thanks for the kind words all!

Wow.very impressive..all of them.found my next type of python i want.could you give me some more info on them and where i may be able to get one.Being in SA we seem to have a very limited snake choice.Size,price,feeding habits,habitat,can you keep them together in a tank...say two females,what kind of pet do they make?

Wow.very impressive..all of them.found my next type of python i want.could you give me some more info on them and where i may be able to get one.Being in SA we seem to have a very limited snake choice.Size,price,feeding habits,habitat,can you keep them together in a tank...say two females,what kind of pet do they make?

Hey sookie, sorry to break the news to you but in Australia you cannot keep exotic snakes. So that means australian species only which the ball python isnt...

lol being in sa we dont have a limited snake choice we can get any species the same as any other state the only stuff we dont have are some of the good BHP morphs and some others but thats about it.
Love ball pythons but yes sadly we cant have them in australia oh well. Keep posting pics please :p

My milksnake is extremely hard to photograph they tend to be a very fast and flighty breed. The Kingsnake is also full of attitude and an extremely fussy feeder so I tend to try and give it privacy since to be honest it's the only snake I have ever kept who's health worries me despite numerous tries.

I am so glad yo like them! Most of my Ball pythons come from friends who are small scale breeders, I like to talk to and get to know a breeder before I buy, but I nearly got a BHB Albino last summer before abit of money trouble hit.

I'll try and get some better pictures soon, they are all extremely docile friendly snakes, save maybe for "princess" the cinnamon female. She's a stunner though and in a few days I am gonna try and post up some fresh shots of her.

Thanks for the kind words all!

California king snakes will always have a place in my heart. I had to give mine away in october before i left the UK to come live here in aus and i miss her loads, she looked amazing and handled like no snake before her. She was a pretty bad feeder though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back