• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Collection for sale or swap for adult BHP python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NATEANDJESSIE

Reaction score
Scientific Name

Common Name
Childrens python, Spotted python

Sex
Children - Male @ Female
Spotted - Male @ Female
Childrens hatchies - Sex Unknown x3

Length
60cm - 90cm approx
hatchies approx 10 - 15 cm long

Quantity Available
Breeding Pair Childrens - 1 pair
Breeding Pair Spotted - 1 pair
Childrens Hatchlings - x3

Price
Childrens Pair - $300
Spotted Pair - $400
Hatchies - $ 80 each
Or swap all for one adult BHP

Bred by
The childrens were bought from a local pet shop and the spotteds were bought from a zoo who breed snakes.

General Description
Ok so we have a pair of childrens pythons who bred season just gone and are great tempered snakes. We have never been bitten and they are great in and out of there enclosure, very good handlers. They are very healthy and we have never had any problems with there shedding. They are both great eaters who only refuse food in winter which they do every year. We bought them from a pet shop which were our first snakes and they were sold to us as stimmsons but after taking them to another reptile person we were informed they are childrens.

We also have a bredding pair of Spotted pythons who bred season just gone and they are great snakes as well. Very good temperament. They are both great snakes but the male seems to be a little jumpy when he is in the enclosure. Have never bitten us but just seems to move away from us as where the others come out no worries. Maybe due to us not handling him as much as the others.

Lastly we have 3 childrens hatchies which currently havent eaten. We have attempted to feed but they refuse. I have spoken with a sponsor from this site who assured me not to worry as they may not eat for some time. They have shed twice and look very healthy and active snake. Great colours and markings. One of the hatchies is a little cranky bugger which is defensive in his enclosure as the others are great little guys who handle well.

Selling due to wanting to downsize to one snake. We are wanting to swap for a fully grown adult snake which has a good temperament and would prefer a BHP as we love the look of them but will consider other snakes. JUST NOT VENOMOUS OR SNAPPY ONES!!!!!!!!! We will also sell our collection if nobody is interested in swapping. If you require any further information or would like photos then please just ask and I will do what I can.

Willing to Freight?
Yes

Contact Details
Pm on here or 0432 600 070

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back