Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Bear Grylls threads!

Wait till the Bear lovers spot this...it'll be 20 pages in no time! :D

Nobody can say it isn't mildly amusing when he eats ****, insects or drinks his piss. He does anything for the camera lol. I used to be a bit of a fan as I like all outdoors crap, but found out how fake it all is and stopped watching plus I hated the fact he would kill stuff and say he will save it for later, bit of a waste, if he eats the whole thing on camera and doesn't vomit it up I would be ok with it. I bet once the cameras are off he has a nice cappuccino at the hotel he is staying at :lol:

shouldnt use crikey irwin and bear in the same sentence it offends some people see previous BG thread

i would definately not call myself a BG lover and dont want him coming to this country to kill even more of our protected species. coming here and getting eaten by our protected species would certainly go a long way towards evening out the score. i do have to say this for the bloke though... cudos for repeateldy drinking his own piss on TV. even though there was plenty of water being hauled around by his armada. he does do some pretty dangerous stuff also. would be much better if he played himself for who he is. a stunt man who gives out random information supplied by others while drinking his own urine. then their would be no need to kill proected wildlife for the entertainment factor.

I read on "Perth Now" news that his name is actually...... Edward .....he looks more like an Edward than a "bear" !!!

Edward = Ted = Teddy = Bear.

Dickyknee I love that vid, thanks!

Bax 155 - did he actually kill that olive? I think I would have remembered that if I had seen it?

This is my favourite Bear Grylls video ....

[video=youtube;3UpSlpvb1is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UpSlpvb1is[/video]

I've seen two episodes and the whole way through both looked just as blatantly fake to me (and I couldn't bring myself to watch any more), but people still argue that he is genuine. That video is awesome as it makes it clear to anyone. I'll be bookmarking it, thanks for sharing :) It's funny that when he drinks water and says it's urine people believe him. He does eat bugs and stuff, but then again, so do I, and while I've always found it to be a good party trick or enjoyable snack/meal, it's not worthy of a TV series.

I've seen two episodes and the whole way through both looked just as blatantly fake to me (and I couldn't bring myself to watch any more), but people still argue that he is genuine. That video is awesome as it makes it clear to anyone. I'll be bookmarking it, thanks for sharing :) It's funny that when he drinks water and says it's urine people believe him. He does eat bugs and stuff, but then again, so do I, and while I've always found it to be a good party trick or enjoyable snack/meal, it's not worthy of a TV series.

im pretty sure he actually has drunk his urine. the reaeson they got him was because he was willing to do all the **** stuff like eat dung and drink piss. although im also sure that a majority of the time its fake. look at it for what it is. a tv show. just stop killing every reptile you walk past

You only have to watch the credits after the show to see just how alone in the bush this idiot was . l hope he gets run over by his own catering truck . And that was a Water Python he ate , grrrrr .

In Aust he didn't actually eat the olive python (on camera at least), he did say it was protected and so let it go on camera. He ate the water python in Indonesia. And he's eaten reptiles just about everywhere else he's been, with remarks like "one less snake to worry about" and so on. The sad thing is, so many people appear to like and/or believe this rubbish.

Bax 155 - did he actually kill that olive? I think I would have remembered that if I had seen it?

In Aust he didn't actually eat the olive python (on camera at least), he did say it was protected and so let it go on camera. He ate the water python in Indonesia. And he's eaten reptiles just about everywhere else he's been, with remarks like "one less snake to worry about" and so on. The sad thing is, so many people appear to like and/or believe this rubbish.

Unless my memory is bad I swear I saw him smash the olives head on a rock then proceed to wear it like a scarf till he wanted to eat it, I don't think he ate it on camera though?
Unless of course I'm confused with one of the dozens of other snakes he killed, but I swear it was the olive as it outraged me and I never watched another episode after that one, I felt sad when he killed other snakes but that was when I was still disillusioned that he was the real deal :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back