Bearded dragon or Shingleback

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazzzylizard

Reaction score
hey guys just wanted to know your thoughts on whether to get a dragon or shingleback and price and availability isn't a factor

it's like comparing apples and oranges really, while both are fruit they are completely different

If you want something fun and interesting get a bearded dragon just make sure to give it correct lighting and heat and a good diet.

hey don't dog me im just trying to make an informed decision I already have the perfect set up for a bearded dragon 4x2.5x2 (feet) all i need for a shingle is some hotter lighting.

Out of interest do you have any reptiles yet? Which was your choice out of a Gecko or Blue tounge?

and why do u guys like gekos they are so small and weak and most of them don't look good unless there exotics but there illegal.

gibblore no don't have any reptiles yet just bought a enclosure and am waiting on license

I'll put a Rhacodactylus leachianus down your pants and you can tell me it's small and weak. -_- I would prefer to be bitten by a small Python than most Aussie geckos.
(Not that leachies are Aussie but I'm sure a large Pseudothecadactylus, Cyrtodactylus or Saltuarius would do)

should maybe get a panoptes or perentie,most lizards are puny and weak in comparison,rofl

maybe a king skink is up your alley,or a spiney tailed egernia of some description

im sensing for some strange reason you will end up with a bredli or inland carpet

Last edited:
not a freshy,gotta be a salty,freshies to puny in comparison

on a serious note,if you have set up a cage for a beardy isnt it a no brainer what to choose?75 cm in height is a waste for ground dwelling reptiles

I'll put a Rhacodactylus leachianus down your pants and you can tell me it's small and weak. -_- I would prefer to be bitten by a small Python than most Aussie geckos.
(Not that leachies are Aussie but I'm sure a large Pseudothecadactylus, Cyrtodactylus or Saltuarius would do)

I dunno... I kinda enjoy being bitten by geckos! But I am kinda weird

This again but this time both choices are crap....
At first i was ignoring this, but now its really getting to me. If it isnt a gecko its crap in your opinion, why bother posting this rubbish? Not everyone likes geckos, my friends owned them and personally i dont like them at all, yet i dont post in gecko threads saying they're crap. Why dont you sign up to a gecko forum and let all your rants out on there about how much you hate any lizards which arent your lovely geckos.
Just to contribute to the thread, id go for a beardie, but id buy one thats a year old and tame. Babies can sometimes be a pain. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back