Beardy Food!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilali

Reaction score
Hey guys,

My Beardy Ruski has just turned 6 months

at the moment she has fresh salad everyday! just wondering how often i should feed her crickets she has been on everyday up to now?

Em

how big?

1 of my 6 month olds is 48cms and getting roaches about 3-4 days a week, salad daily, the other is about 35cms and i'm still offering bugs once a day, salad daily.

she is approx 35cm long but still quiet small if that makes sense its her in my avatar pic!!

She has crickets in there all the time running around but doesnt take much notice should i offer her something more fullfilling and different?

Can we have some pics?
I think that you should feed her 3 large grass hoppers everyday.
or 1 big locust everday.
or 2 large crickets.
but i have no idea coz i have never kept them.

My grass hoppers are having IT write now
only 2 are doing it though

thehappygirl.jpg

ruski3.jpg

if she has crickets running around in there all the time shes not interested cos shes not getting hungry for a meal, plus crickets can hurt ur dragon, its not a good idea to leave crickets in there permanently.

my older dragons got bored of crickets @ around 6 months old, maybe she'll be more interested in roaches.

Shes big enough now to handle mealworms, if Kaida isnt interested in roaches i'll throw 5 or so meal worms around for her just so she eats something. (shes my 35cm bub)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back