Beardy Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monis

Reaction score
Just some Pics of our family of Eastern Beardies.

Pogo (the Male) getting ready for a hard day of headbobbing and dominating anyone who happens to be around at the time. He also eats and sleeps and waddles around on his gammy legs (he recently had a bout of infection in his legs but hes on the mend :)
IMG_1608.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

Fifi (the Female) preparing for a busy day of ingoring her gammy legged partner and sunning herself.
IMG_1612.jpg

It was early morning when this picture was taken so she is not wearing her brightest colours. I'll try and get some pics of her when shes bright yellow.
IMG_1614.jpg

This is the biggest of the babies from last season, trying to work out why i'm taking pictures of him.
IMG_1589.jpg

and heres one of the babies enjoying his new Cage Mate WALL-E ( my brother saw the movie and got a cup with a WALL-E toy on top which has now become a standard piece of cage furniture :D). Not sure if WALL-E is enjoying it as much though.
IMG_1574.jpg

Monis

Great pics, I like the last one, Thanks for sharing.

more Pics

I got some more pics of Fifi and the Babies enjoying a day out in the sun. :D

Fifi Sunning herself.
IMG_1730.jpg

Fifi staring at the camera suspiciously...
IMG_1726.jpg

...And then licking it. :p
IMG_1725.jpg

The Babies in their outdoor enclosure having a waving competition
IMG_1734.jpg

Asserting his Non-dominance
IMG_1742.jpg

Just lazing around
IMG_1732.jpg

Monis

What a beautiful bunch you have! Love those "overly smart" Beardie eyes.

ive always wondered this (im gonna sound like n idiot) are beardies spikes really pointy? the ones in the head and side? what about there scales?:)
They look awesome!

The outdoor enclosure is one we bought on herp shop. Funnily enough we are using an old baby play pen as an outdoor enclosure for Pogo and Fifi.
Monis

The outdoor enclosure is one we bought on herp shop. Funnily enough we are using an old baby play pen as an outdoor enclosure for Pogo and Fifi.
Monis

do they rip the meshing or get there claws stuck?

its a pretty good idea

No
Its a really strong material. The Babies love to climb up the walls and soak up the sun.
Monis

These do not look like eastern beardies,
I think you will find that they are central beardies just so you know.
Here is a picture of an eastern beardy for those that clicked on this link hoping to see an eastern beardy.
Eastern Bearded Dragons are characterised by the way their beards flares out and the inside of their mouths is yellow,they also have a slimmer body shape and a difference in scale patterning.
EasternBeardedDragon-DixiLizards-ww.jpg

No i don't think so. My Cousin has a central and my Dragons are worlds arpart. The people that gave them two us bought them as Easterns and we received them as Easterns.
I do think they're brighter than most easterns but i still think they're easterns.
Monis

These do not look like eastern beardies,
I think you will find that they are central beardies just so you know.
Here is a picture of an eastern beardy for those that clicked on this link hoping to see an eastern beardy.
Eastern Bearded Dragons are characterised by the way their beards flares out and the inside of their mouths is yellow,they also have a slimmer body shape and a difference in scale patterning.

I thought they looked alot like centrals too. Especially that pic of the holdback.

I agree dixilizards & Becs. Maybe they are easterns x centrals?

We were given the two adults as 4 year olds last year, so we don't know anything about their past, only that they were brought from the same guy, from the same season of breeding so they are possible siblings. We didn't intentioally breed them and after a few month of having them we found she was gravid.
Monis

Great pictures there monis. I have a mate who has beardies (i dont keep them myself) and i love watching his bob and wave all day. Better that TV most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back