beardy sleeping on here back

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK what a relief she has pooped

this morning I gave here some watered down orange juice 4 parts water 1 part juice with a dosing needle and lunch time gave here some vegies blended up in a blender and gave here some with a dosing needle.
this afternoon I gave here a warm bath for 10 min and then took here out and slightly massaged her belly and put here back in the warm bath.
two minutes went buy and then she started to push here legs back and a big white sack of what looked like calcium red sand with crickets all mashed up in a hard lump.
she also let of a lot of gas witched bubbled in the water,which that pressure was what was making here roll on here back.
so far she is looking great and on all fours.
thank you for all the help

cheers Bylo :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

so you use sand? ;)

AWSOME to hear that mate I've been stressing like shes my own.
Try to get her eatting more veg mate and she should be all good.

Enjoy her

Last edited:
and we have a winner :D
thats so good to hear m8 ..
bet you feel as relieved as she does
very good:D :D :D

She is still recovering .
about 20% to go and she will be here old self again

Thats so good, i have been reading this thread for a while and hopeing that it would all come good in the end, and it has. Thank god.

hows she today? have you seen her on her back ? have her poops been ok? are her movements normal and does she hunt?

just an up date

this morning I looked in the enclosure and she is perched up on the highest basking spot in here enclosure getting some early warmth under the heat lamp.
this is definitely the best she has been for the past 3 or so weeks.
I have been feeding here on crix and veg and all is well
every day is getting better
I am taking here out side today for some natural uv sun rays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back