Beautiful beardie!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just picked my first ever beardie up at the airport. I'm SO pleased with him!! I absolutely love the contrast between his yellow legs and red body.

Considering he has been shipped today, he is incredibly well mannered, although understandably very alert.

Here's a couple of pics...he hadn't warmed up when these were taken, so it'll be interested seeing what he looks like when nice and hot and happy.

Just got to find him a girlfriend now. Ugh!

100_4771.jpg

100_4786.jpg

100_4782.jpg

100_4770.jpg

100_4779.jpg

Nice beardie!

May i ask who bred him?

You will have a PM in your inbox in a few mins, i couldnt find the link but i just did:p

cheers and thanks for sharing

Not sure who bred him I'm afraid as he came from URS.

:0)

Wow, Sarah hes a beautie, such amazing colours, I havnt seen one like that before, hes awesome :)

Naomi

hey sarah, i also had to go to the airport to pick up my childrens python i got from URS. like i told you i have a beardie who is about 4 1/2 yrs old, and i actually think mine is a female. i called him spike, but i am thinking he is infact a she. how can ya tell. how old is yours he is gorgeous.

Apparently he's around 4 too. I'm assuming hemipenal bulges would be the way to tell. I'm not a dragon person, he's my first beardie, so not ENTIRELY sure, hehehe! I'll take a look once he's settled in and see what's under there.

Nice

Very nice beardie. You have done well for yourself. What is he basking on may I ask? Looks like a gigantic ball of belly fluff (lint):lol:

LMAO!!!! I'd hate to see the bellybutton that it came from, hehehe!!

Actually it's one of those liners for hanging baskets. Just the right size for a hide, and he seems to enjoy sitting on it.

Very nice beardie. You have done well for yourself. What is he basking on may I ask? Looks like a gigantic ball of belly fluff (lint):lol:

Awesome Beardy mate! great colours!!! Good luck with finding him a mate :)

Did someone say Belly Fluff Lint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......Belly Fluff Lint..................
................................................................:lol:

Thats a cracker, Saz. It looks better than the photos URS had up. You have done well, Now comes the hard part, finding a female of similar standard.

what a mad dragon
love the reddish and yellow
thanks for sharing

cheers

Ha ha

Did someone say Belly Fluff Lint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......Belly Fluff Lint..................
................................................................:lol:

Thought you would like that one. I could'nt resist.:lol:

You go and reply to a thread and then scroll down the page. You will (I think it is) managed attachments. Click Browse and then select the file or files you want. The upl;oad and whoolah there they will be.

Any hassles you can PM me or e-mail and I will be glad to help.

It's not a dumb question by the way. If you don't ask you won't know.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back