Beautiful beardie!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on...I think they are still on the cashed version...give me a mo and I'll find them...

:0)

Are these the ones? I love the little dude growling at the camera!

Shoeysbeardie2.jpg

Shoeysbeardie1.jpg

All beautiful fellas. Do you have other beardies? If so would love to see pics.

yeah i do but im on the laptop so ive got no pics on it but as soon as i do i'll let you know at the moment i have 3 gorgeous males and 5 beautiful females and now the 3 males that will be here next week

Ooooo!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Please don't forget to post them!

do you think that is the way that particular strain occurs in nature or is it selectively bred?? any ideas on weight for the adult males that came from URS.??

Not sure actually. I might try and find out, I just assumed it was a natural strain. I don't have any scales big enough to weight my fella, but he's a fair size, well fed that's for sure :0)

do you think that is the way that particular strain occurs in nature or is it selectively bred?? any ideas on weight for the adult males that came from URS.??

a bit of selective breeding and a bit of the location in australia where they come from no idea on the weight i dont think they can frieght to NZ

a bit of selective breeding and a bit of the location in australia where they come from no idea on the weight i dont think they can frieght to NZ

nah, definately can't freight. just curious as whether the ones over here are smaller or not...
my big male is 350g, and my largest girl when not gravid is 410g. How does this compare to beardies over there???

beardies

very nice looking beardies , i have better lloking females, however the price for them wld be more then $285 plus freight that u payed for those guys.pmme if ur keen and willing to pay for some of the bestbeardies that are available in Australia.{website coming soon}

Awesome beardie Sarah, looking forward to building him his new home!

{some of the bestbeardies that are available in Australia.{website coming soon}

are you selling them? i would be interested in taking a look at what you have to offer fullysiclids

Awesome looking Beardie. Would love to see pics of the little ones next season :)

Here's another couple. He was asleep when I took these. Wish I could take him to work with me hehehe!

100_4808.jpg

100_4800.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back