Beautiful beardie!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here is my 4 1/2 yr old beardie sarah

Attachments

• reptiles 024.jpg
    reptiles 024.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 59
check these out, similar colours....

Attachments

• pics 068.jpg
    pics 068.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 75
  • frogies and stuff 028.jpg
    frogies and stuff 028.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 73
  • frogies and stuff 056.jpg
    frogies and stuff 056.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 66
  • frogies and stuff 059.jpg
    frogies and stuff 059.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 53
awh saz so you are the one that got him i got the other two good ones turns out you got in for that one before i could good luck anyway with him

cheers shoey

Shoey, did you get that cute little subadult that was growling at the camera? He was so cute!

NZdragons, really nice beardies! Those babies are going to be AWESOME!

I hope I find a nice female for my male now. He deserves a girlfriend.

:0)

Nice! Do you have any pics of them you could post?

Actually this fella is my first beardie. I breed a fair few species of geckos, and have a trio angle heads. If the two you are getting are anything like my fella you will fall over backwards when you see them in real life!

Would love to see pics when they arrive. Will you be having any hatchlings available from coloured parents this year? If so I'd be interested in a few.

Some awesome looking beardies, gorgeous colours.... I can't wait to eventually get some.... :D

Ditto if you want to sell that adorable orange subadult LOL!! Have found a pretty female to breed him to with a split of 50/50 with the offspring. Still looking for a permanent girlfriend though.

yes i will actually so keep in contact as well if you want to sell your lizard lololol

For those interested URS have just advertised some more orange males.

He looks like he's got awesome solid colour. Thought I'd mention it considering you were obviously wanting more!

I have to admit one of the things I really like about my fella is the constrast of yellow legs to red body. Here's the URS pic of mine which shows it quite well. I managed to find a cashed copy of it.

Did you manage to save the pic of your new fella before it was removed?

DRNB_MR_02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back