Bells!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Bells phase lace monitor hatchlings on the herptrader for $1065 each including freight.Just thought i'd bring it up for anyone interested.

yeah i saw that mate how nice do they look. alsio URS has a perentie for sale.

pic of the hatchies....

bellshatchies.jpg

I just love Bell's phase hatchies.
But then I look at Normal phase hatchies and go WOW too.
Such a pity they grow! lol

I would LURVE some!! BUT Luke's not too keen on the idea of me setting up puts in the backyard to house animals that could do me some serious damage :(
So agreed that I could buy some when we buy our property one day!! YAY!! :D

OMG - love them! Hubby wants some - but we still have a year to go before we can apply for our class 2 licence :(

It's a pity that the "dwarf" lacies found in the Southern Flinders Ranges are not in the pet trade, they only get to about a meter. A much easier pet.
Also I don't know if he is selling them but Bredls wildlife park has about a dozen baby bells ATM.

Bells are awesome. I would love to have some one day, but they do need quite a sizeable pit and require a large food supply. Still tempting though.

It's a pity that the "dwarf" lacies found in the Southern Flinders Ranges are not in the pet trade, they only get to about a meter. A much easier pet.

Have you got any photos of these fuscus? I have not heard of or seen these. I would love to see one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back