Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snake_king

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey
im looking for some advise im new to geckos and want to know witch tipe are easy to breed

Thanks

Thick-tailed geckos (Underwoodisaurus Milli) are quite easy to keep and breed.

You can get Marbled Gex for $30-50, Thick-tails go for $80-150.

IMO Nephrurus amyae are amongst the easiest to breed. The only problem (for someone new to geckos) is the initial cost in getting some animals, plus people like myself, who find it extremely hard to sell any they breed.

does any one hapen to breed or know a breeder for Marbled Geckos

having trouble warren? lol

1 of my girls is on clutch 5 and the other one has only given me 1 slug lol so i know how you feel a bit!

We are talking about the Marbled southern gecko (Christinus marmoratus)
and not marbled velvet gecko (Oedura marmorata) ?

Asian House Gecko's by far the easiest. I dont touch them and they are all through my bloody house :)

Simone.

My U.milii are also having quite a slow season, only giving me 2 clutches! 1 clutch (already hatched) and another which moulded 3 days after deposition. Nephrurus levis are also very easy to keep and breed. Extremely cute and quite unique compared to other geckos.

i find levis to be incredibly easy. if all the basics are covered and you have a pair together, its probably harder to stop them from breeding, lol.
cheers, ian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back