Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

COOP

Reaction score
Hi all. My mate and i are wanting to purchase a male and female BHP hatchling, hopefully for future breeding. We have both been involved in this hobby for a few years and would like to get more involved. Money is not really an issue, in regards to colour and locality. Have asked a locality question before, and i am pretty sure we have settled on Queensland type. Can anyone please recommend any breeders of good quality BHP's. Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
TrueBlue breeds some top QLD BHP's. Here's a pair he bred a few seasons ago; they are Charters Towers locale.

BHPFemale10-06-07.jpg

BHPMale10-06-07.jpg

Yes, True Blue & Allen have some crakers. You also have Den & TroyK off here also that sell some ripper looking BHP's.

Neil Sonnemann has exceptional BHP's and a cracker of a season coming up. You can see some of his animals on his blog or refer to Den and Troys new mag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kel & Julie Worley have some realy nice ones, and he will deliver to your door.
pm me for his mobile #

Attachments

• 1_067.jpg
    1_067.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 204
That is an awesome animal Craig, a credit to any collection!

As stated we will have some trick aimals available from Jan/feb onwards. I think Robs animals are now in the care of a keeper on this site, from memory they are gravid or have layed already. Trueblue will be able to elaborate more on that.

Neil will have some trick pin-stripe, het axanthic and offspring from his calico girl this season. Roger may have some, brett callaughan should have some awesome reduced animals, there will be a few to chose from this season....

We will have lemons, classic QLDs, locale specific Dajarras, Golds, pin-stripes and calico offspring this season.

Good hunting;)
Den

Its not mine Den, Kel will be hanging on to that one.
Just wanted to show the quality of he's BHP's.

Thanks for your replies, some beautiful snakes there, too much to choose from :D

sorry Antaresia boy, all the bredli have sold now,
They were very nice hatchies, not to sure for next season, will have to wait and see what happens
Cheers
Adam

I don't blame him for keeping it! lol

Posting pics of yours??

Here's some old ones, Kel took these pics.

There much bigger now, i will try to get some new ones, just have to keep reminding myself to take the camera to work!!

Attachments

• BHPS_08_040.jpg
    BHPS_08_040.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 80
  • BHPS_08_137.jpg
    BHPS_08_137.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 75
We will have lemons.../QUOTE]
Heh. Considering I have never seen a lemon snake... I lol'd.

??
You may never see one...;) No pics have been splashed around open forums. The name is purely a description of the colour displayed.....

Sorry Ad, forgot you had QLDs this season. Very pretty examples of QLDs too!

Den

Last edited:
No worries Den, thanks for the mention :)

My pair have produced some lovely hatchies over the seasons, nowhere in the league of what you guys are doing with bhps though. Nonetheless a great snake to own and breed :)
Good luck with the season, I look forward to seeing what you guys produce!
Cheers
Adam

Updated pic.

BHP owners, how the hell do you take photos of these things????
The snake has heaps more yellow, but it just disapears in the pic, any advice?
Maybe no flash?

Attachments

• Male.jpg
    Male.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 80
Hi all. My mate and i are wanting to purchase a male and female BHP hatchling, hopefully for future breeding. We have both been involved in this hobby for a few years and would like to get more involved. Money is not really an issue, in regards to colour and locality. Have asked a locality question before, and i am pretty sure we have settled on Queensland type. Can anyone please recommend any breeders of good quality BHP's. Thanks in advance :)

There are quite a few breeders with top line BHPs around atm. One that hasnt been mentioned is Neil Sonneman, he has some outstanding BHPs, If you google ''Neils pythons'' you will find his web site.

Photos of the animals I purchessed from him.

Attachments

• BHP Alexis 1.jpg
    BHP Alexis 1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 79
  • BHP Billy the Kid 3.jpg
    BHP Billy the Kid 3.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 50
  • BHP Millie a.jpg
    BHP Millie a.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 33
  • BHP Oscar 2.jpg
    BHP Oscar 2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 31
  • BHP rihanna 2.jpg
    BHP rihanna 2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 56
There are quite a few breeders with top line BHPs around atm. One that hasnt been mentioned is Neil Sonneman, he has some outstanding BHPs, If you google ''Neils pythons'' you will find his web site.

Photos of the animals I purchessed from him.

Gday Andy, i think you should read the first page, Neil gets a mention twice !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back