Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The various mothers to these hatchlings are gravid as I type...
hyppost.jpg

DJWhitemale05.jpg

aaaaa.jpg

bbbbb.jpg

Traintrackmalepost.jpg

Awesome animals Andy! Just beautiful!!

Craig, they can be painfull to photograph....Pretty Dajarra though mate. Is that the girl or the boy?

EDIT; Just clicked on the pic mate, pretty boy!

Last edited:
You really can't go past Denver and Troy for the absolute best Blackheads you will ever see, my wallet hurts everytime I see them and I have the feeling I will be very broke this coming season :)

damn you people, I was hoping to restrict myself to 1 maybe 2 BHPs next year, now I want pretty much everything pictured.....

Den I'll definitely hit you up for at least one female. Ad, I may also hit you up. damn list just keeps growing......

No problem, I have yet to see better BHP's than the ones you guys produce and they are only getting better.
The male is doing really well and is eating me out of house and home, a girl for this season is a must I think :)
If I can just find myself a nice female black Diamond you are top of the list.

Den, that third pic is awesome!!!!

What line is that?
Craig.

Sweeeeet! Take your pic mate, I'll give you a bell when eggs hatch....
I forgot to ask B, how did you go with your BH's this season? pm me mate.
Yeah D, they are addictive hey! Between us all there should be some trick snakes around this season!

Dajarra Craig. Our best pairings have been Dajarra female with Prostamo (unknown QLD locale) male. Some of the reds we have parted with have been breathtaking! Can't keep em' all though. A good mate has the best reds we have produced, he has paired them this season...

I've always rather liked BHP's but i love the black and white ones you have Den, are they xanthic (spelling?) and what would be the rough price of something like that. Might have to be my next project :)

Yeah the B/W ones are trick. Ours turn out high yellow rather than white. We will have Axanthics next season although most are spoken for already (if we crack them that is;)). Neil will have hets available, email him for a price mate, he is very reasonable with his prices.He will also have hatchlings from his 'calico' female, she is similar to ours in appearance...This is our gravid female.
cal1grav.jpg

I hope all goes well for you and you get some xanthics, i'm more thinking of maybe next years season or even the next, i'm just in the process of getting a pair of RSP and another Het for my Darwin so i don't think i'll be allowed anymore snakes too soon. :D Thanks for the info but, i'll keep it in mind

Haha, a few more snakes couldn't hurt...;)
Hopefully a few keepers will have some WA animals available this season....

My wish list just keeps getting longer and longer, just when i start to get it to a more manageable number somone just has to go and post a pic of an awesome snake and i'm back to square one :lol:

Didnt think i would get this many replies. Unbelievable snakes, amazing differences between colours as well. Thanks to everyone for there replies

Heres some Qld'ers I prepared earlier.
Fi1a-1.jpg

Pias070.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

bhp-group018.jpg

Last edited:
Iceman from this site is breeding my qld bhps this season, plus one from his own line of qld bhps has dropped a clutch. Shes an absolute stunning animal for a bhp to boot.
Ive only got WA pilbara b/w bhps breeding this year and have a female due to drop in the next week or two.
Heres a couple of picks of some hatchies from my qld bhps that iceman is breeding, and a pic of what the pilbara b/w bhps that im breeding are like.

Attachments

• bhp1.jpg
    bhp1.jpg
    554.1 KB · Views: 44
  • bhp2.jpg
    bhp2.jpg
    565 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0942.JPG
    IMG_0942.JPG
    536.1 KB · Views: 76
It's about time you posted Rob, I've been waiting for a trick WA example to be posted....!

Rams, Both M8 and F1 are stunning snakes, are they a pair? If so I look forward to seeing what they produce!
Were they similar to this one as hatchlings straight out of the egg? Some red hatchlings i've seen glow orange when first hatched!
3rdred.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back