Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bundy you cant tell from that pic, 8.5ft is only something like 2.5m. thats what my boy is. ;)

dadaman do you have a pic of you holding it?

can someone please post the like of the show us ya bhp i cant find it

can someone please post the like of the show us ya bhp i cant find it

sorry i dont know how to link things? but i made a mistake,the thread is called " show off your black heads " started by snowsnake,you should be able to find it now

Well They sure get a lot bigger than I thought. I saw one in Kakadu and it was about 6 ft and I thought that was a big one.

Check out dens website and you will get an idea how big they can get. Just check out the link to housing and look at the girth of the white girl. Beautiful snakes!

Her mother, the girl I'm holding in that pic is bigger, J. Although i didn't realise just how close Whitey is to her length wise untill I noticed your post. Mum is Just over 3mtrs and 11kg plus, when last measured. I have a pic of a young friend holding her somewhere. I'll see if I can dig it up.

Nice aniamls posted by the way, guys.

Pic is a fair few years old now, I'll take some updated shots that show her length as soon as she's finished ovulating.
BHPgirl.jpg

WOW she huge mate I was going to say dought she'd be 9. klo's but now I see the pic of you holding here yep she is lol. very nice dark girl.

dan I checked your site out and I must purchase something one day ;) some absolute stunners. looks like you need some NT's ;) and that girl is massive and stunning.

WOW she huge mate I was going to say dought she'd be 9. klo's but now I see the pic of you holding here yep she is lol. very nice dark girl.

dan I checked your site out and I must purchase something one day ;) some absolute stunners. looks like you need some NT's ;) and that girl is massive and stunning.
Yeh. David threw her onto the scales and came in at 9.42Kg. I needed to give her some worming mixture in her rat so I need to know the exact weight.

Yeh. David threw her onto the scales and came in at 9.42Kg. I needed to give her some worming mixture in her rat so I need to know the exact weight.
Must be a different scale from the one he used for my Darwins. She'd never fit on that scale, no matter how tightly bagged!

Den - how old is white girl's mother? She's enormous and is also holding contrast quite nicely!

they can get up to about 6kg's tho at the zoo i volunteer at they only gett up to about 5kg

View attachment 163719View attachment 163718frist pic two den we got a while back now there get big but will pic of then soon. but second two we have got aswell

Im sorry to say im not seperate my bhps know one here know what go in ppl homes
there fine.. We dont fed them in same enclosure..they have not hurt each..

Falana! For gods sake type proper words and sentences!

lol I swear it's like as if people don't learn from other threads on here.

falana1 - seperate your BHPs. please?

Snakelove! Who made you the expert? Why does she need to separate two adult BHPs in an appropriately sized enclosure?

Falana! For gods sake type proper words and sentences!

Snakelove! Who made you the expert? Why does she need to separate two adult BHPs in an appropriately sized enclosure?

Nope! no expert indeed. I don't even keep bhps but just thought it was a kind suggestion that's all ;)

I'm curious about locality average sizes.

The wild ones i find around Oenpelli average out at about 1.7m. Anyone have info on other localities?

I had to measure it just before I took it down to David for a vet check.
Here is the Measurement (2574mm) just for you mate!!

What is that green dot thing in you pic? Is that how you measure your snake?....Bit interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back