bhp/hypo/stimmy/jungle pic's 4 u's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceman

Reaction score
got some pics of some of my mate's pythons today, b&w bhp, b&g an b&y jungles, hypo carpets an some stimmy pic's that i'd like to show u nice people.

re bhp

Nice coastal and stimsoni iceypole ,i loves the jungles especially the yellow and black one its a little ripper,keep cool icey its as hot as buggery here in sydneys west at the moment! Thanks for the pics. cheers colin. :D

re bhp

God i just seen that bhp icey its making me hotter!! :p

dont worry zulu ur not alone its hot as hell up here in north qld as well, yes it is a hot looking W.A bhp.

iceman said:
dont worry zulu ur not alone its hot as hell up here in north qld as well, yes it is a hot looking W.A bhp.
Mate i gotta get one of those Bhps,that jigger looks familiar does it belong to a true blue dinki di guys thats solid as a rock but not one anymres really truley and he hates themostats and answers to rob and gos fishing allot when he is not womanizing! 8) sorry not him? whatabout pilbarra :lol:

zulu do i really have to answer that? don't know much about pilbarra, just what rob tells me.

re bhp

Dont worry ime being silly as usual,just keep taking those nice pictures for us,much appreciated mate :)

very nice snakes!!!!! have any of these bred this season ?????? they all look incredible!!!!!!!!

True Blue Reptiles has some interesting breeding projects under way with many amazing Reptiles. In a few seasons I am sure that many will have the pleasure of owning some of the results.
Cheers Dave

Zulu,- you know me to well.
Hows the weird stimmie, every time it sheds more and more white with pink, yellow and apricot appears. Cool huh. The hypo breed this year, the rest in the pics will breed this comming season.

they are all great looking snakes, that stimie is unusual isnt he, never seen anything like it. and that is a great looking wa bhp. and i love the hypos, its good to see some real ones every now and then.

re bhp

I know that jigger well rob,longtom took some good pics of snakes like that bumblebee blackhead on the end of it. When you get these B&W bhps breeding well that will be good stuff,youve certainly got thge right partner in pilbarra to stock you up with potential breeders, Happy fishing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back