Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have fluffy who is a an alb darwin and b itchface who is het for alb
And then amber for spotted and baby for stimmie and getting male alb next he will be called kotech after the cartoon 'the white seal' was my fave movie as a kid and I want to call my 75% jungle jag fox just gotta get her first to see if it suits ;-)

Ours get whatever name suits them. Sometimes it's hard to pick a name, others basically pick their own name :)
Lou Lasagne (Stimmy bub)
Chocolate Bear (Darwin bub)
Tits McGee (Bredli)
Alf (MD, named after the character in the Home and Away parodies because he often tried to bite my face when we first got him)
Pebbles (Coastal)
Noodles (Coastal)
Slippery Gypsy (Darwin, turns out her name suited her really well because she went missing for 5 months)
Mr Sparkles (Stimmy)(also a girl, whoops)
Deathclaw (Stimmy)
Googly Eyes (Coastal juvi)
Norman (Olive, so named because he's a complete psycho, and the first time I met him he latched onto me for about 15 mins)

Bubbles and tiger for the jungles
Mia and peanut for the darwins
Hazel and Nut for the womas
Licorice and Lollies for the diamonds

i named my first 6 :p
but havnt named my 7th i don't think ill name anymore unless one is especially spectacular

King Tut for my woma which I pick up on two weeks. Not sure what Im going with for my blonde spotted though

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back