Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i named my stimsons python scar because he once escaped and when i found him he had a cut a little down his neck and it has turned into a scar where his patterns don't meet haha, next python will be named after a body feature!

I named my spotted Snapper because she was a bit feisty when I got her , my woma python is called Sheldon from Big Bang because he is like the doppler effect , my Diamond x coastal is called Steve just because he is , my coastal is called Skeg because that is what we used to call surfers from the coast , my sons CBD is called Falcor the white luck dragon from the never ending story and my two new BHP pair do not have names yet.

My MD is, Strangles.
My Bredli is, Skylla
My Hypo Bredli is, Phoenix
and I haven't named the over two coastals... HAHA

Do you guys talk to your snakes and call them by their name?

i named my female jungle B...h she was aggro as but now she doesn't bite so now her name is nice b...h
i named my favourite snake kenpachi

I talk to them sometimes i have more interesting convos with them then humans lol

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Nake, Kana, Olivia, Tiny, Stumpy, Satine, Kana, Crucible. Super creative!

My jungles are Gemma and Floyd, my green tree snake is Treble and my turtle is Topaz.

My Stimmy is Wiru - MacDonald Ranges Indigenous word for beautiful.

lol i let my 4 yr old name my coastal Gorgoo.....no idea where he plucked that one from but it stuck! and i talk to mine everyday. I reach in over him in his enclosure every morning to turn his day light on and as i see his eyes twitch and dart i say 'please dont bite me mate' and so far ive been lucky lol. I also refer to him as beautiful on a daily basis :D i baby talk to him alot too.

The names for our snakes comes from the spice shelf: Cinaman-coastal, Saffron-spotted and Jasmin-Spotted, to be honest you can call them what you like they aint gunna come-a-runnin when called...........................Ron

We have a Nik (Spotty), Monty (Intergrade Diamond), Ganooshi (Cape York Jungle) and a Molly (Murray Darling). They are all called and spoken to by their names. Don't know that is makes much difference or not....but I swear my Spotted knows her name! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back