Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i get a hatchling, it will most probably bite??yes??? so after like a year or so, should it calm down so when its an adult i can handle it freely and he can like stay on my arm or lap??? whatare the chances of this happening

if i get a hatchling, it will most probably bite??yes??? so after like a year or so, should it calm down so when its an adult i can handle it freely and he can like stay on my arm or lap??? whatare the chances of this happening

hard question to answer....iv had hatchlings grow out of their bad attitudes and iv also had a hatchling with a perfect nature turn into an agro bitch with age

every snake is different though

You need to go see someone with a big snake and have a play :)
I find them easier when bigger but dont forget that Bredli is going to grow 2 ;)
And when they start to outgrow the baby enclosures big snakes need room. Personaly i recon every snake owner should experience holding a big snake or at least see what to keep an adult in before getting a baby. If they grow up with you then you learn slowly but u should know what your in for! You cant just go get a cute puppy and find out later you got a great Dane.
This is the best site to find advise im sure theres heaps of people here who could help you out in meeting an adult BHP and maybe a Bredli :)

just curious, if ur worried bout bhps gettin too big,wat are u gonna do wen ur bredli grows full size??

i was thinking the same thing lol.

also mate you keep asking the same questions over and over again. you've got your answers. i really don't think you should worry about getting one if your this apprehensive. ducks quack dogs bark and snakes bite. any large python is going to bite hard it's what they do you just need to decide if your willing to take the risk.

actually bhp's bites hurt much more than like a carpet pythons bite. how about you just stop posting stupid comments ike this and actually use this forum to try help people!!

actually bhp's bites hurt much more than like a carpet pythons bite. how about you just stop posting stupid comments ike this and actually use this forum to try help people!!

Sorry but i considder you are wrong, You have never been bitten by a large snake from what you have posted.
Personally i would rather take a bite from an adult BHP than an adult Carpet, The carpet hits a hell of a lot harder and does more dammage.
If you are worried about bites maybe get a soft fluffy kitten, It will like to sit in your lap
and not give you the occasional nip.

ok. thanks for the info that did not help me at all. if you dont want to answer my question, you dont need to post crap. so what is the point of this website then?? its people like you why others dont like this website as you are not helping anyone. i ask a question and you just tell me to get a fluffy kitten that has nothing to do with the topic. i did not say i am scared by getting bitten. i have been bitten like 30 times by snakes so..................... anyways, i guess i will just pm people who actually know what they are talking aobut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back