biggest amphibian legally kept in australia (SA)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, im exactly the same, what do you have, I got my frogs and scorps (which im getting rid of), a kitten and about to get bearded dragons.
Not sure what species yet though, I have on sale close by- a breeding pair of dwarfs but they are 260 is this a good price?
Or its inland bearded dragons....

I dunno about beardy's price range. But jumping in and buying a breeding pair might not be best as you don't have the incubator or other required stuff. What are you gonna do with your scorps? I have room for unwanted arachnids.

---------- Post added 14-Jan-11 at 10:33 PM ----------

I can't list all the animals I keep there are too many. My little sis counted over 60 not including all the baby finches/quails and not counting the fish.

OMG that is so cool.
Yea im getting rid of them but im selling them.
How much are you willing to pay, what is a fair price? I havent sold them before, I got them for $120, but I wont charge that much. I think your cool and experienced and I want them taken care of. I have 3 females im getting rid of.
But two of the females are about to have their last moult to become adults.
I dunno when.... I just want them gone really, I only got them to help out a friend.

Also Ill be separating them for about 6 months if I do get them, until I get the breeding requirements and some experience

I dunno It depends what you think is fair I have seen flinders rangers ones for 80 fully grown but there is the part with age being a limited amount of years in them. That being said I bought one a while back that was $60 and only got a year out of it. So it depends what you would want. Also I am flat broke as of this week as I just ordered in 100 odd bucks worth of frogs and went and got a permit for reps and well all this other crap I didn't need.

Lovely :) well do you want them all?
I can hold them for you til your ready?

hmm maybe. I dunno yet mum has already had a go at me about all the other pets I recently bought.

You should check out the rain forrest tank that thay have at fine pets in victoria thay have built in waterfalls great 4 tree frogs
l'd just set up more tank & keep each to their own that way theres no cross breeding.

Well ill keep them until tomorrow night before I put them up on the sale forum, that way you can just PM me. I really want them gone. The tanks I used for them I want to put more frogs in.

Yeah thats cool I will probs just get other stuff though as I may have the tanks for them but I don't have the excess of crickets. Yet.

Yea. So am I good to put them up now then? Or does that message mean yes you want them.

Hey so do you have beardies?

I'll go without the scorps. I dont have any beardies but I know someone that just bred them.

Really? Do you have contact details?
You have a lot of contacts, you must have been collecting exotic from an early age
Thats awsome, I wish when I lived with my parents they would allow what I have now.

Actually I got my first frog about 2 years ago. But I have been in animal familys and know animal keepers really well with loads of connections since I was little. I do have contact details just give me a minute to see if its ok to send you the details.

If I were to catch a wild Cane Toad and keep it, would it be illegal? Not that I want to, Its just something I thought of now.

If you kept one that might be classed as production of illegal drugs im not sure of the truth in it but apparently their poison is a banned drug :lol: As far as i know there are no problems as far as wildlife laws go(in qld) and they would make a good pets as far as herps go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back