Bike riding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Matt-

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Ive noticed that in some peoples posts that theyve mentioned bike parts or that they ride bikes eg. bmx, mountain bikes, trials, etc. So Im just curious to who rides and what they ride? Also pictures would be great!

those are some awesome moves and pics Matt..awesome stuff:D

wow!! i do downhill on modded GT Chucker..but..how the hell did you bunny hop that high...and whats the deal with the tree?..

Practice, practice, practice...

Bunnyhop onto the tree, hop off it...land backwards and 180 hop out of it.

I'm a road cyclist, use to do park and dirt jumps aswell, then motocross. But a broken tibia, fibula, growth plate and humerus later I decided the safer option. heres some pics.
first one is the result of hitting the deck at 50 clicks, got back on only to find out later i had a broken hand. as you can see, still isnt all that safe ! second pic is racing the Mt Baw Baw classic, slight incline !.....

Attachments

• kl 065.jpg
    kl 065.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 68
  • IMGP3107.jpg
    IMGP3107.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 145
ur a **** psycho matt
what bike u got?
i ride bmx, a bit of long distance and am trying 2 get into downhill.
and how do u bunnyhop that high? how high do u recon that is?
like the foot-jam thing, friend of mine has been practicing it for ages, how long did it take u 2 learn?

Will

Thats some sick stuff on the bmx matt. Heres one of me when i rode motocross

Attachments

• house and barrabool 015.jpg
    house and barrabool 015.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 30
Started off as a roadie many years ago, moved to Tris in the 90's...did a few Ironmans...and then since late 98 onwards mostly MTBing...Just came back from Canberra the weekend B4 last where we went in a 24 hour race (not solo..team of 4)...great fun riding Mt Stromlo with 2,400 other riders, particularly the night lap.

Even saw a few snakes during one of my day laps
who were silly enough to come out when there were that many riders coming through the trails...one time in another 24 at Mt Majura I stopped leading into the single trail from the start to let a beautiful large shingleback amble across the track...all the riders behind me I held up were spewing...but I couldnt risk letting him get run over by some senseless riders. Anyway MTB'ing rules as you get to see nature at the same time as having a heap of fun.

One of me from the Mont at Sparrow hill in April 09...great course too. And a few from a mate from Stromlo 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• DSC_0171_2.jpg
    DSC_0171_2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0181_2.jpg
    DSC_0181_2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0424_2.jpg
    DSC_0424_2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0088_2.jpg
    DSC_0088_2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0474_2.jpg
    DSC_0474_2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 14
Im into bmx, mostly trails.
I have a DK Cincinnati upgraded to a 1 piece crank and hardened steel custom hubs.
Haven't got any pics as I usually go by myself.

Before I moved to the south coast I used to do a bit of street in Cronulla.

I used to work up on Mt Stromlo, the trails there are pretty fun, but takes chunks out of ya if you come off....

Hey, I do bit of mountain biking down here in vic, I ride a GT force 3 nothing special. But I’m hopefully going to try and get a more of a free ride bike for the summer and head up to the you yangs and Mt bulla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back