Bite O_O

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeluvver

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well my super calm spotted python just bit my mum :shock: were both a bit spooked... He held on for a few seconds before letting go. I think he's hungry, he's been handled a lot today with visitors, so he may be a bit fed up. Also his feeding day is tomorrow. Also my mum was cooking with chicken so it may be possible that he smelt it on her. She said it didn't hurt... It drew a little bit of blood. Now I'm a bit freaked. I think he needs to bite me so I know that I'll be ok... Ive been bitten by an adult spotted python once... I remember a bit of pain and loads of blood. Maybe getting a jungle in the future isn't such a good idea... :shock:

you'll be ok
sometimes snakies make mistakes....they know you arent food but they are very smell orientated and if they are hungry....well dont forget they are predators it is natural

You wont know with your jungle what temperament you will get....they all vary some fire up more than others.....

you'll be fine....just remember you are a lot bigger than they are !!

Yup, true sign of a seasoned herper is to first of all scream at the top of their voice ...... "someone grab the camera!!!"

Haha Snakeluvver you should definitely get a Jungle. It's a very good learning curve :p

Hehe I still want one :oops: I said I should get pics. My mum looked at me as if in was crazy :lol: it was just a bit of blood. The bite isn't even noticeable anymore. Haha, this is my mums second snakebite, after a wild whip snake... I'm trying to get her to like snakes... THE SNAKES AREN'T HELPING!!! :lol:

NT WATER! Then one shall know what a snake bite is! But yeah...Scrubbies if you have the cash and space..sniff

My hatchy water is a little bitch. I'm hoping she will calm down. I've heard when they are nasty they are one of the worst snakes to own

It sucks that most of the pretty snakes are bitey :(
Gtp's
Jungles
Waters
Scrubbies. All australias most beautiful pythons and most are bitty. And whenever you see a placid jungle, its usually brownish instead of bright yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back