BLACK AND WHITE JUNGLE - What do you think about them?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Python_Princess87

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm thinking about purchasing a 'Black and White Jungle' i don't know much about the Black and White ones because i am totally a Gold Girl aka into 'Black and Gold Jungles'. Does anyone know much about them and what their sale value is.

What do you guys think? Should i get it?

I'va attached an image of my potential "Black and White' jungle girl. Hope you like it!?!​

Attachments

• black and white female jungle.jpg
    black and white female jungle.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 495
Totally up to you (just make sure its not a Murray Darling, LOL), nice looking snake though.

Price would also be affected if it is locality specific Black and White, like a Cape Trib instead of just a jungle that hasn't produced yellow.

Looks good though.

Are jungles from cape tribulation black and white naturally? I go there reasonalby often but I've never seen one.

it's a cape york by the looks of it. don't know where these people are getting md from.

Love the black and white jungles. Sorry don't know anything about them but love them all the same. Is the snake a bit bitey? Just wondering as it's being handled with a snake hook.

MD, someones dreaming! She looks good but i wouldn't buy if you have no knowledge of her linage, atleast with tree he has all the history. Other lines just dont cut it i guess :D But for 800 it sounds fair.

I had a CAPE yORK that looked the same .
I would question the breeder about it a bit more .
$800 is very cheap for something like that .
Who is the breeeder ?
Cheers

OK, LOL, go back and read my original post. The MD thing was a joke in relation to the snakes colours. THAT'S where it came from.
What? Tell him he's dreaming..... :)

The seller paid $1400 for her , she had a male but he escaped appearently. The seller is going overseas next week and she is trying to get rid of some snakes. Its a great deal! I'm getting a SXR jungle as well! Hope i get them though, the deal sounds too good to be true!

They have coastals and a small pair of palmerstons on offer too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back