Black Head Query

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah when you start or a new to something you listen, the saying is when you don't know something "eyes and ears open, mouth shut"

So......do u also believe children should be seen & not heard? Honestly, some people need to learn some manners! Verity (Starr9) didnt say anything she should not have said, she simply made an observation & offered her opinion to the op......which im sure is what the op was asking for! Do u think that your 'attack' towards her is in anyway helping the op with their question? I think that perhaps your very own saying of 'ears & eyes open, mouth shut' would have been more helpful if you actually done so urself......i dont see anything of use that u added, at least Verity tried to be helpful!

To the op, goodluck with all, i hope the snake makes a quick recovery.

Not all cysts are hard to touch, especially if it's one thats ruptured at some stage. Could be any number of things and you won't know until a vet looks at it. And half the vets out there will take a wild guess anyway, so make sure it's a knowledgable reptile vet.

Have you found out what is wrong with your black head yet? Keep us posted and good luck :)

No my manners are fine, i'm just sick of people posting **** because they can. What was the point of that post if it just listed every possible thing it could be. People need to listen and learn and sometimes keep quiet. Yes I believe children should be quiet, what I would do to smack a few around the head that go running through shopping centres while their parents ignore the trouble their causing because they'ree to busy bitching on the phone.

No my manners are fine, i'm just sick of people posting **** because they can. What was the point of that post if it just listed every possible thing it could be. People need to listen and learn and sometimes keep quiet. Yes I believe children should be quiet, what I would do to smack a few around the head that go running through shopping centres while their parents ignore the trouble their causing because they'ree to busy bitching on the phone.

You really are a charmer! Kids will be kids, yes SOME parents need to have more control......but smacking a child over the head......wow thats intelligent! As for 'what was the point of verity's post just listing everything it could possibly be'......ummmmm the op asked for advice & that is what she gave......which is more then u can say you offered! Anyway, i wont waste my time arguing with you when there are so many other REAL problems in this world!

You really are a charmer! Kids will be kids, yes SOME parents need to have more control......but smacking a child over the head......wow thats intelligent! As for 'what was the point of verity's post just listing everything it could possibly be'......ummmmm the op asked for advice & that is what she gave......which is more then u can say you offered! Anyway, i wont waste my time arguing with you when there are so many other REAL problems in this world!

Umm we are on APS not solving the issues of the 3rd world, obviously you had a problem with it... not me so please love your the only one arguing.

Umm we are on APS not solving the issues of the 3rd world, obviously you had a problem with it... not me so please love your the only one arguing.

Pfffft! Yes, sorry sir, you are right, i started it...... & yes i am a 3rd world saving, fighting ninja 2!:lol: I will keep doing what i do & leave you to keep attacking 'newbies' for their 'useless advice offering posts'! Beard.......a bit of hair pulling can be exciting at times......but trust me, i aint going there with someone who dreams of wacking kids over the head!

Last edited:
Imagine being in a class room, and all you hear are the students teaching the subject on day one, while the teacher sits and does nothing.... is anyone going to learn anything. No!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back