"BLUE" Green Tree Frog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no I haven't, frogs aren't that popular around here! They attract snakes! I am the only one who likes them. The go-to-girl for frog removal from toilets etc!

That is beautiful Morty! And I think Giggle meant offers from people here on the forum.

Hey
So is anyone breeding the albinos or the blue tree frogs at the moment???
Anyone found a breeder?
cheers

are there albino frogs in Australia? if so what species?

blue green tree frogs

Ok well i was looking through Michael Cermak's site and noticed on hes publishing page that he had writen about the "BLUE" Green Tree Frog and taken pics but it was eaten shortly after.

so my question is does anyone own any of these or has anyone seen any elsewhere?

and michael i would love to see more pics if you have any.

i think i have two of these blue green tree frogs,and i will sell them at the right price

Are they blue all the time? I have one that goes blue for prolonged periods of time I really must get a photo when he goes blue because its such an intense blue.

Ok Baggsy well post pics or inbox me pics as im after Real Blue not just changing blue. Im after blue like on
michaels publishing page at thegreeneffect ? Publishing If there really the same il give you a price.

Baggsy look at post #15 is it like that?

BLUE and green frog??? Found today in Jandowae QLD

Don't know much about frogs, can anyone advise what this little guy is?

Ah no I get you I thought wdmags tried to post a pic of their own. Can't imagine people missing the name of the thread so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back