bought my darwin carpet off upmarket pets..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptilez123

Reaction score
so today i went to upmarketpets all went well with the first guy who served me took my details ect then came some idiot who came to get out the python from the enclosure take in mind that this was only a young python and is about the size of your fist first off he starts talking crap about darwins being super agressive and will bite you for fun then starts recommending me that i should buy other pythons that cost more and i told him no then finally when it comes to getting the snake out he grabs a rather large snake hook for such a small python then chickens out and gets one of his co -workers to do it and the co - worker just grabs it with his hand and does not hesitate like that idiot before him, anyway the snake turned out to be friendly and looks very nice.

as showed in the picture of my sister holding it524.jpg

Nice snake.Post some pics up when you get tagged.

Boo i I want it some much I can't wait to get my pair of Darwin's

Very nice, i saw that one a couple of weeks ago and thought wow thats cheap! Congrats on getting a very nice snake at a very nice deal! :)

The first guy to try and get the snake out, was probably recomending other more expensive snakes that he was sure wouldnt bite lol. I would have thought you would need some experience before getting a job like that. This is the reason I wouldnt work in a fish shop, as I take for ever to fish guppies out with one of those little nets. :D
Also your Darwin look very nice, i will be keen to see what he looks like fully grown.

that's a beautiful little darwin you have there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back