Boyd's Forest Dragon?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'd perfer something that I can handle, so, although beautiful, I don't think a Boyd's is right for me. Maybe later so then I'll have a lizard for handling and a boyds for LOOKING only. They're the GTP's of the lizard world I guess ;)

Well I'd perfer something that I can handle, so, although beautiful, I don't think a Boyd's is right for me. Maybe later so then I'll have a lizard for handling and a boyds for LOOKING only. They're the GTP's of the lizard world I guess ;)
Maybe later Huh, but one day you will own one or two and thats cool and you will do that! Thats the hobby SL, you gotta build up to it and gain that experience and knowledge. I may be an A hole in some peoples eyes, but I hope that what I can share sometimes even though it may come across harsh, is only to make one think of what they want to achieve and think of how they need to do it by researching first. This is how we learn.

Take care..SL :)

Hope to get another snake then maybe focus on lizards ;) I'm eying up a Ackie Monitor as my first lizard. Then maybe I'll get a Boyd's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back