Brand new amyae

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dozerman

Reaction score
First time Ive actually seen amyae hatching:D

Attachments

• P1020886.jpg
    P1020886.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 154
post shed photo

Attachments

• P1020888.jpg
    P1020888.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 94
Could you give me some tips? i have 1 male-3 females at the moment. just got the male the other day...and i seen him mating already!!! but isnt it out of season? the male is only 10 months old, females all 12 months old. will females have eggs? advice appreciated ;D

Thanks everyone.

PythonOwner if the girls are letting him mate with them Id cross fingers and hope. With my girls no means NO!!!

Haha ok nice, So if they are mating now i shouldn't cool them this year. Am I correct? ill put a lay box in there in a few weeks and hope for the best :D Any info on "layboxes for amyae (temp, substrate etc)" would be also appreciated :)

Here's one I prepared earlier.They could be cousins.

amhatch017Medium.jpg

Now they are interesting pics dozerman well done

The coolest thing about watching amyae hatch is the instant shedding! Freaky but very cool to watch! Python if u still need some info pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second egg hatched last night. I was worried about it because the hatchie still had his umbilicus attached . After a half assed attempt to tie off the umbilicus failed I put some antiseptic cream on its belly and put the gecko back in the incubator. Woke up this morning the gecko has shed and the umbilicus is fallen off :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back