Bredli Head Patterns *pics*

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitten_pheonix

Reaction score
So as the title suggests, I'm wondering about Bredli head patterns, most I see have to lines with a dot, where my girl Jetta has a horseshoe on hers.

Jetta with the horse shoe head pattern
IMG_0279.jpgIMG_0399.jpgIMG_0589.jpgafter the last photo was taken Jetta swiftly turned around and bit my mate. She hates cameras, as soon as she sees my phone or a camera she strikes.

My house mates Bredli Knuckles has the 2 line dot thing happening.

IMG_0285.jpg

And this is my jungle Jeffery (cus no one is afraid of a Jeffery) just cus hes cute
IMG_0448.jpgIMG_0456.jpg

So does anyone else have a pattern on there Bredli that is different from the 2 line 1 dot ?

Just named my new woma...for the same reason....hahahahahahaha.butt funny movie.my next rep im gonna call fuzzy W.

Yea it was a great movie i got all of my mates with want to meet my mate Jeffery .... they wont let me introduce them to anyone new now...

DSCF1925.jpg

This is mine not sure if thats what you mean... Mine loves the camera =] She stays really still so i can get a photo

yea thats kinda what i mean :) most i see have very distinct 2 lines yours looks more like 2 dots and a butterfly shes cute :) a camera around my girl usually = blood

This is my Bredli Sahara :)

Attachments

• After shed 5.jpg
    After shed 5.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 90
she has the 2 line dot thing happening it seems its the most common pattern wonder what the strangest one out there is

Here's a picture of my Bredli from a few months back. They all kinda look the same to me

Attachments

• bobheadpattern.jpg
    bobheadpattern.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 97
yea thats kinda what i mean :) most i see have very distinct 2 lines yours looks more like 2 dots and a butterfly shes cute :) a camera around my girl usually = blood

Yeah shes been very well behaved so far... only had her for a couple of weeks. The photo makes her look huge but shes tiny =] i like the butterfly thing, i dont think theres going to be that much variation with the patterns though...

Here's a picture of my Bredli from a few months back. They all kinda look the same to me

they have the same basic patern but like with my girl jetta she has a distinct U on her head, yours is different to most as well i like the band running over her nose

hey, i was thinkin about making this exact thread until i decided other people are as super smart as me and would be just as interested in other bredli head patterns.
so i though ti would share with you the head pattern on my bredli RAPTURE :) hope u enjoy
View attachment 210701

You sound like you have an eye for detail (like me) about snake patterns and variations. I have had an eye for Murray Darling Carpet patterns and colours for a few years, and it still amazes me to see the variation in wild type snakes. I wish I still had my bredli to check out the head patterns now, will have a look at the old pics.............

im a really big fan of the pattern on my bredlis head, i think it really differs from alot of them :)

I think the pattern looking from the dot down the body, looks like an exercise person :)

a couple from my pair

Attachments

• 8-12-2010 049.JPG
    8-12-2010 049.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 8-12-2010 039.JPG
    8-12-2010 039.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 8-12-2010 018.JPG
    8-12-2010 018.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 40
  • family 068.jpg