bredli wont eat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found bredli to be one of the easieat to feed, If temps are write and he feels secure he should eat dont stress too much, i have an atherton that often goes a month without feedin. Fussy little thing she is!!!!

you need to get a thermostat any at the moment i use a micro climate but just a cheap one will do if u dont have the money so what is ur current temp do u use a thermometer.

tyson
Your bredli could be coming up for his 2nd shed, therefore he won't be interested in food

Check your hot end temps. If your not using a thermostat or thermometer it hard to know where your temps are.

You could end up in all sorts if your heat source is insufficient and he does take food. Could end up rotting inside him in the worst case scenario.

30 - 32 at hot end is fine, but you want to make sure it is there all day and nite, thats why thermostats are indispensible.

Without the use of a thermostat you will either be leaving him too cool (insufficient heat source) or cooking him.

What wattage is your heat source?

Depending on where you live, i would say it is highly possible that your hot spot temps are dropping really low at nite time...

So get a termostat and a thermometer and get those temps spot on and you will be alot closer to having your snake back on his food.

Depending on where you live, i would say it is highly possible that your hot spot temps are dropping really low at nite time...

So get a termostat and a thermometer and get those temps spot on and you will be alot closer to having your snake back on his food.

if the temps are dropping at night a thermostat isnt going to do anything!

i will get one asap thank you everyone for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back