Breeding ackies anyone?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
yeah they are cool animals to keep, thats for sure. There is a nice pic of one of my males in my gallery on this site, but I cant seem to get the gallery's to work!

Oh and I just re-read ya post, I didnt co-author the article. That was 2 of my good friends though grant and gavin, who have both bred baritji succesfuly many times. Im Brodie ;)

I will ask the guys at TWP for ya bry, they are pretty well connected and might be able to get a good price!

oh that would be excellento!!!!!
i'm really keen to get 1....or mayby a pair.......
i have started making room for them and i'm all excited about them!!!

If you wait until hatching starts theres going to be alot around, i wouldn't be surprised if they were $200 or less this season, they wouldn't be the nicest ackies though.
Normal ackies are just pale brown color with not much pattern, some people sell these as yellows which they are not.

Speaking of ackies, has anyone kept Merten's Water monitors? (sorry to hijack your post) I'd be fasinated to learn about their husbandry.

Speaking of ackies, has anyone kept Merten's Water monitors? (sorry to hijack your post) I'd be fasinated to learn about their husbandry.
Me too sobrien, I'd love to have some, even the missus likes em, that's gotta be a bonus. mmmmmm a nice trio of mertens oh yeh!!!!!!

Have you checked to see if there is still two Greg.........

Greg said:
You saw a normal Ackie at my place on Saturday Bryony. Unless of course you were busy trying to smuggle out that Murray Darling you had around your neck. :wink:
i didn't think you would notice
lol
he he he
i know i'm bad :oops:

i was overly excited by all of these new slithery friends of mine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back