• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Brown Tree Snake + Bredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukehoward69

Reaction score
Scientific Name

Common Name
Brown Tree Snake

Sex
female

Length
BTS 4ft

Quantity Available

Price
$1600

Bred By
Unknown

General Description
The brown tree snake has destinctive colouring eats really well on mice. she has never bitten before but a bit cage defensive because of previous owner feeding in enclosure. The BTS enclouse is a 3ft in lenght and 2ft in depth. The other enclosure is 8ft in lenght and 3ft in depth this enclosure is split in half making it suitable for 2 snakes or 2 pair. each enclouse is 4ft in lenght and 3ft in depth. The 8ft enclosure is home made so its a bit rough only need facier board around edges to make it look neater. these enclosures have no thermostats but they do have heat lights. I am selling everything and would rather sell it all as one. So the BTS and the enclosures.

Willing to Freight?
Pick up only.

Contact Details
0447005165 - Email [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Brown Tree Snake
Picture 005.jpgPicture 040.jpgPicture 035.jpg
EnclosuresPicture 034.jpgPicture 033.jpg

Attachments

• Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 215
  • Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Picture 028.jpg
    Picture 028.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Brown Tree Snake + Pair Bredli and Enclosures

Scientific Name

Common Name
Brown Tree Snake + Bredli

Sex
BTS female Pair Bredli

Length
BTS - 4ft Bredli f - 8ft Bredli m - 6ft

Quantity Available

Price
$1600

Bred By
Unknown

General Description
The brown tree snake has destinctive colouring eats really well on mice. she has never bitten before but a bit cage defensive because of previous owner feeding in enclosure. The female Bredli is a beautiful snake she has never bitten anyone great around children and she is fedding on small rabbits. The male Bredli is feeding on large rats or also small rabbit he is a great snake i havn't had one problem with anything with him. The BTS enclouse is a 3ft in lenght and 2ft in depth. The Bredlis enclosure is 8ft in lenght and 3ft in depth this enclosure is split in half making it suitable for 2 snakes or 2 pair. each enclouse is 4ft in lenght and 3ft in depth. The 8ft enclosure is home made so its a bit rough only need facier board around edges to make it look neater. these enclosures have no thermostats but they do have heat systems. I am selling everything and would rather sell it all as one. So the BTS the pair of breeding bredli and the enclosures.

Willing to Freight?
Pick up only.

Contact Details
0447005165 - Email [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Brown Tree Snake
View attachment 182984View attachment 183015 View attachment 183016
EnclosuresView attachment 183019View attachment 183020

Bredli Female
Picture 017.jpgPicture 023.jpg The male is very similar to the female i have yet to put pictures of the male on here because of camera problems. i could send picture through phone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back