bulldogs!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just to let yous all know i love my dogs to death, n if they didnt love hunting they wouldnt do it, guess i shoudnt post any more photos of my dogs!

I wouldnt worry about it, alot of people here like to sit up on their pedestals.
I for one think they are beautiful dogs, and if you and they like to hunt, then so be it.
Im also guessing (i havent read the whole thread, just skipped over it when the arguing started) that the blood on it does not belong to the dog.

There was a HUUUGE thread here on hunting awhile ago, it went on for pages and pages.
There are plenty of others here who also enjoy it, i personally dont go hunting, but i also dont have a problem with others who do.

Back on topic, that blue male on the back of the ute, is a fine fine example of a beautiful dog ;)

well lol this thread well and truely turned on its head didnt it did someone say there bully plays with a slede hammer mine does that 2 and carrys around car tyres and massive sticks

massive sticks like this :p

[video=youtube;WY-fd3C1o8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY-fd3C1o8Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY-fd3C1o8Y[/video]

such cute dogs in the thread. i see nothing wrong with getting ur dog 2 help hunt with chest plates and proper training their not at a huge risk of being hurt and the dogs in the youtube clip looked like they were having a ball. poor pig but its had a better life then the bacon in the supermarket.

such cute dogs in the thread. i see nothing wrong with getting ur dog 2 help hunt with chest plates and proper training their not at a huge risk of being hurt and the dogs in the youtube clip looked like they were having a ball. poor pig but its had a better life then the bacon in the supermarket.

each to there own really its a touchy subject none the less i only reslly started it to see other peoples bullys but its kinda turned into a hunting arguement lol

In an attempt to get this thread back on track, i'd like to introduce my newest addition. Max.

Isn't he gorgeous?? He's a purebred red bullmastiff.

IMG_2119.jpg

He kinda looks a bit guilty there. I realised after i'd taken the pic that he peed on the floor lol twice!

Here is my boy while my girlfriend was walking him. He loves playing with kids. Troyster you have 2 very nice dogs i love the look of the blue one.

Photo0037.jpg

aww, theyre all so cute!!

i cant decide which one i like best!! :)

pythonrockchik, that thing looks half dog, half besser block, what an awesomely massive head!!!

haha thanks mate, she's awesome alright, her big boofy head makes me love er all the moreso, such an angel :D Mind you if she doesn't know you, watch out! lol

Lol nice beaver you got there waruikazi! Looks very domesticated, wears a necklace and all!

thought id post up some new pics of my boy he was at a show in canberra last week =) hes nice and clean now lol he seems to find all the dirt patches in the whole yard

Attachments

• 13122009(002).jpg
    13122009(002).jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 13122009(008).jpg
    13122009(008).jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 13122009(006).jpg
    13122009(006).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 13122009.jpg
    13122009.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 30
this is our new boy, we got him yesterday. Hes so energetic and silly lol i love the bullies

Attachments

• bully.jpg
    bully.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 34
  • bully pup.jpg
    bully pup.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 35
My little ones:

Killer fighting hunting killing killer (you can tell by the leather killing armour made for killing and fighting and killing and hunting and fighting):
Photo0077.jpg

This is what my little boy thinks of the hogwash in this thread:
Photo0555.jpg

My old Christmas killer killing hunting fighting killer (13 years old this coming year):
IMG_2802 - Copy.JPG

And a bit more killing fighting and hunting:
Photo1137.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back