Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakehunter

Reaction score
Anyone seen the latest add on herptrader? A female 'Bumble Bee' BHP, too bad that it wasn't paired before with the male that was stolen recently. Nice looker too.

have now, will be interesting to see if its one of dave's wild caught

yep a very nice bhp.

i read recently on another forum there had been no reliable leads with the snake theft investigation, and none of the animals had been recovered.

nice looking critter.....pity I dont have a spare 12k at the moment.

Well someone should let Dave know so he can find out if it is one of his.

Gosh people sXXX me its because of these thefts we cant be open about who we are and what we keep. it is so frustrating and annoying andI think it really holds our hobby back

Well someone should let Dave know so he can find out if it is one of his.

Gosh people sXXX me its because of these thefts we cant be open about who we are and what we keep. it is so frustrating and annoying andI think it really holds our hobby back

Dave looks to be the seller.

Last edited:
Nice to see another one, hopefully someone can breed from it. Does it come from the same area as the other one?

It's a fine looking BHP, * berates bank manager for not answering phone on public holiday *.

i thought that was the stolen one for a second and thought "how dumb could some one be to steal it and then sell it" but i only thought there was one! so there is more than one of this BHP. wonder if they are trying to lure in the ppl who stole the other one to catch them with the female to the other male??

I was thinking the same thing sweetangel, I'm so cynical these days.

The guys at pilbera pythons have some great pix of a nice bumble bee bhp on there web site gallery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back