"Bumble Bee" blackheads? Could someone post photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

viandy

Reaction score
In the discussion of the albino bhp there are several mentions of "bumble bee" bhp. That sounds incredible, but I'm just guessing, I've never even seen a pic of one. I'd love to see it if someone would post one!

t_yellow_bhp_2_001.jpg

t_yellow_bhp_4_001.jpg

pretty average lookin i rkn, but browns seems to like it for some reason :p

while where on the topic of defective herps

t_brainurs.jpg

now thats a freaky lookin bhp!

basketcase said:
while where on the topic of defective herps

t_brainurs.jpg

now thats a freaky lookin bhp!

No, thats an awesome looking BHP !! striking pattern and tone, beats the top one/two for asthetic value in my book! :D

too true inny.

lets see what conspiracy theories browns can forumlate for that one! ;):p:lol:

I love the bumble bee too but the basketcase BHP looks MAD!!! Those bands look like lightning bolts....i want it.

No, thats an awesome looking BHP !! striking pattern and tone, beats the top one/two for asthetic value in my book!
You gotta be kidding,that bumblebee is off this planet.Will be interesting to see how Brain comes along if that's from URS.I love that patterning , it's awesome.Wonder wether the pattern will get darker or lighter as an adult.

No conspiracy theories and neither is the albino bhp,no conspiracy whatsoever they just hatched out of the blue one day :lol: No doubt that's just an odd bhp like the bumblebee,Bobs and other mutations or freaks but not comparable to an albino.I wonder if Brains patterning is genetic,i've seen Neil Sonneman has some similar to the pic baskertcase posted.Although as with any animal it comes down to personal taste when talking astheticly.

Dave if that's just average looking mate i'll take him off your hands so you don't have to see that ugly thing again and i can call in and pick it up in a week or two :wink:

Browns
I am guessing that in your house you have yellow curtains, yellow coffee mugs, yellow towels, your favourite internet site is the hun yellow pages and you like chinese woman. Am I right ? :lol:

those bumble bees are great how much do they fetch on the market they look great

Jason
To the best of my knowledge we have the only one of this morph in captivity and it is an adult male.
We hope to put him to stud this year over a number of W.A and Queensland females. I would have to say its probably going to be a few years before there are potentually yellow off spring available.
As for possiable future price, I would expect them to be the same price as any standard BHP.
Cheers Dave

can't wait to see offspring the same colour, that bumblebee would have to be the best bhp i've seen, i've with browns on this one... :)

Browns
I am guessing that in your house you have yellow curtains, yellow coffee mugs, yellow towels, your favourite internet site is the hun yellow pages and you like chinese woman. Am I right ?
Actually not at all mate,you'd be very surprised if you saw inside my house.I do have 2 yellow cushions on the lounge though :wink: Yeah i love yellows especially as bright as that on any animal.In no way does that animal even fall into the class of a standard bhp,it's unique and as you say it's the only one of it's kind in the world making it not just extremely rare but a gorgeous looking bhp as well and better than any black and white which none of are really white!

Also i love hot looking asian women,who wouldn't?I've bred lutino ringnecks and the prices of mutations and rare colour morphs in birds is staggering.I assume one day there will be part of the reptile world that goes this way also as has been done wih fish etc and i'm not too sure about exotic fish these days but it was the rare and new colour morphs etc that were always the most expensive.It's not just yellow,i just love colourful and different patterned animals but also love many pure pythons with great colour.Variety is the spice of life my friend :wink:

Being a Richmond supporter how could I not love it ... a new scarf to wear to the footy!

i'm with browns, while i like bh's, i don't see myself getting any, but when the bumblebee bh's start selling, i'll have to change my mind,

cheers,
steve.........

Jason
To the best of my knowledge we have the only one of this morph in captivity and it is an adult male.

it's unique and as you say it's the only one of it's kind in the world making it not just extremely rare
Sorry i better correct myself,Brodie says that he found one exactly the same and has a permit to collect two bhps but didn't take it as he preferred it left in the wild :roll:

i must say in regards to the photo that basketcase posted that was one of the most amazing bhp's i have ever seen (stockeh from animalattraction and myself went and visited URS and got that pic) and to think it was only 6 weeks old when we first saw it. and that bumble bee bhp is amazing we NEED updated photo's of it. here is a pic of brains sibling which was stunning just not as stunning. hope you enjoy.

They are all stunning animals.
It makes me wonder about the future of herpetology in this country.
It is an exciting time with animals of this quality being bred . My favourite is the one Basketcase posted but they are all excellent aesthetically.
As for them being the same price as a regular BHP fat chance. Greed is good.

the one basketcase posted is a picture we took while we visited URS we need tim to update the photo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back