"Bumble Bee" blackheads? Could someone post photos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW -- and thanks!!

The bumblebee -- that is an incredible bhp! Here in the U.S. the description would be sure to include "can you say -- SCREAMER!!" ! Definitely a gorgeous animal.
As for the other one, oh my god, another unbelievable snake. I'd have to call it the "spider" bhp, both because of its individual look, and the pattern is much like the "spider" ball python. No, I'll just say it's one of the most attractive bhp I've ever seen. It will probably look even better with a few years of age on it!
I probably like the bumblebee more because it seems like a more "natural" appearance. The other almost looks artificial, but that's due to my being conditioned by all the ball python morphs, etc. No worries, I'd probably faint if I saw either in real life!
AndyV

RE: WOW -- and thanks!!

Another snake for my "to get list". Thats one wicked looking bumble bee BHP.

Isn't it amazingazing that that animal was found in the wild with such stunning and unique colour for a bhp.The one of Bobs, if it has now had some of the offspring produce wierd looking animals as was said earlier by someone it may well be an inherited trait of some kind...i'd call it a mite phase bhp :wink:

Yeah the other bh is cool. Bummer its not an adult. Being a hatchling it wont,( unfortunatly), stay that way. Imagine an adult looking like that.! Still with afew generations of selective breeding, who noes, any thing is possible.
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back