Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakelove

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I saw a video on youtube and it's of a snake called "Burmball" apparently it's burmese x ball python. i didn't even know that was possible? can snakes that are so different in size still breed?

I just googled it and there seems to be a few topics around the net about it.
Personally i think its a stupid idea and they dont look that good anyway.

alot of people around the world have bred quite a few different snakes together.
even a few forums devoted the hybridising.

lol yeah i know people support hybrids and stuff. but i just don't get how a burmese and a ball python can mate? lol

Maybe it was a Dwarf Burmese, they only get around 2.5 metres in length.

but i just don't get how a burmese and a ball python can mate? lol

Well when a mummy snake loves a daddy snake very much.......

I guess if the right bits line up there's no reason why they couldn't mate?...now excuse me while I go and put my stimsons and scrubby together for the upcoming season :p

well ive seen a few crazy crosses, and know a few people over seas who have seen them first hand
things like walls (woma X ball)
chrondos X balls
carprondos (carpets x chrondos)

there was once even a carprondo X carball (carpet x ball)

there trying every possibble cross they can think off even stuff like spotted x chrondos

some look good other look like crap but like it or lump it its where the hobby is going

yeah i have been to a few of those forums! there are all sorts of photos and some are awesome, but yeah like most have said its just crazy some of the mixes and i hope they dont get to popular!

lol yeah possibly. it's just crazy over there. it's in UK though not america.

Well when a mummy snake loves a daddy snake very much.......

I guess if the right bits line up there's no reason why they couldn't mate?...now excuse me while I go and put my stimsons and scrubby together for the upcoming season :p
lol haha i suppose thats how it works.

well ive seen a few crazy crosses, and know a few people over seas who have seen them first hand
things like walls (woma X ball)
chrondos X balls
carprondos (carpets x chrondos)

there was once even a carprondo X carball (carpet x ball)

there trying every possibble cross they can think off even stuff like spotted x chrondos

some look good other look like crap but like it or lump it its where the hobby is going

yeah i have been to a few of those forums! there are all sorts of photos and some are awesome, but yeah like most have said its just crazy some of the mixes and i hope they dont get to popular!

lol yeah crazy hybrids put out some good ones but not all. the carpondro is apparently snakebyte's favourite. lol

Do they have defects? are they healthy? do these things matter these days? :p

jackie and rain's burmball is stunning!!! she's called indica , for more info on her check out her facebook page "indica burmball".

one hybrid i want to see pics of are coastal x bhp,they have apparently been successfully bred together(and had bubs)

one hybrid i want to see pics of are coastal x bhp,they have apparently been successfully bred together(and had bubs)
wouldn't look good i reckon. what would that be? a coastal patterned snake with a black head? lol

[video=youtube;S-TXm3SDwsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-TXm3SDwsM[/video]

oh fudgcicle

they did it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back