Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Tan!

LOVE that eye shot.. You get a new camera!? Ripper.

Thanks pugs, actually I think hubby took that one so credit goes to him but no new camera still the eos350d.
I love playing with it but hubby loves to hog it when the good herps are around.

Ah yes, nice camera that. Great shot though, I am a sucker for an eye shot..

I noticed I have hardly any herp photos - a few bugs (haha) but mostly of herpers instead.

Cheers Scott. Had the L nasuta and L rothi sussed, hadnt looked up the others yet. Was good to get out of WA and see something other than Heleioporus :lol:

A full body shot of the Demansia, fell in love with this thing, red was unreal.

whip2.jpg

Carlia longipes (from memory, mates have most of my books)

longipes.jpg

Jordan

Jordan,

That whip is one of the newly described species....I can't think of the name off the top of my head.

Looks like a Longipes to me

Cheers,
Scott

Great photos again.. Depth of field is excellent..

Jordan,

That whip is one of the newly described species....I can't think of the name off the top of my head.

Looks like a Longipes to me

Cheers,
Scott

We spent ages deciding whether it was a yellow faced or black whip. My opinion was an intergrade.

Thanks Pugs ;)

Scott,
Be interested to know what species of Demansia we were dealing with. Have you got the paper by any chance? It was a beautiful animal, had us scratching our heads a bit. Made my day when Mags spotted it, had been slow going on the Elapid front until then.

Cheers
Jordan

Can someone do me a favour and ask the blue guy if he has change for the laundromat?

Whats that jonno , you are giving away a FREE crock with a lisenice to keep it in QLD? and they only have to PM you? bloddy awesome!!!

:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back