calling all mums and or dads

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah ok, nearly sounded like somthing was being implied with the comments yea my kid will be getting born at gold coast hospital :)
Yeah well it wasnt a dig at you being from newcastle but i was refering say if you were reading the paper or reading a autobiography or just any book in general might aswell read out loud. it helps with language development.

Where to start lol...I'm liking the take a helmet aproach lol I have 2 non scaled babies miss 2 and 5, I have dishes piled up,washing waiting to be folded,and plenty of dust bunnies but I soo don't care - The most important thing to me is my kids as you will soon discover, it will be the same for you...They will wrap you around their little pinky and all they have to do is bat their eyelashes and you'll drop at your knees lol...
The thing I have found most important is talk to them, at their level and yes this means kneeling down like a tool in an isle at coles just so you have eye to eye contact so they know you acnowledge them, even when my girls were pre talking we used sign language as it prevents the banging of the fridge and winging noises ...communication is everything!...btw if the missus is looking for a not to serious pregnancy book Kaz Cook's 'Up the duff' is awsome n you can see how big bub is growing each week etc it's really down to earth...

Yeah well it wasnt a dig at you being from newcastle but i was refering say if you were reading the paper or reading a autobiography or just any book in general might aswell read out loud. it helps with language development.

ah ok cool thanks for that and clearing it up good point too

good luck man . im having my third in around 17 days LOL
sorry cant really give any words of wisdom except no matter what happens enjoy the ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back