Can anyone identify this spider.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol golden orbs looks hardly anything like a garden orb ..
garden orb is really a name that consists of quite a few orb spiders

^^ that pics a huntsman

Yer, I don't see the issue feeding spiders to fish. they would eat them in the wild

8a825df5-2c63-4fa4.jpg
8a825df5-2c72-4a15.jpg

Hers another two pictures.

Cheers Brenton

Lol golden orbs looks hardly anything like a garden orb ..
garden orb is really a name that consists of quite a few orb spiders

^^ that pics a huntsman

I googled it shows how much I know I'm just curious can someone put a good pic of a wolf spider up so I can see

Cheers Brenton

I googled it shows how much I know I'm just curious can someone put a good pic of a wolf spider up so I can see

Cheers Brenton

I am now thinking less and less wolf spider and more a Garden orb, especially after seeing these new photos

Thanks guys. And girls if there where any

Cheers Brenton

dont worry mate, 99% of people would of said that pic was a wolf spider ;)
the most common wolf spider you will find (just bout in everyones gardens) are lycosid godeffroyi
old crappy pic of one of my big females ... but yeah just type in garden wolf spider in google

^^ it IS a garden orb spider .... never looked anything like a wolfie?

SDC16863.jpg

I'm going with garden orb or some sort of spider in the eriophora family.. I'm sure blue will have the answer if he sees this..

the most common wolf spider you will find (just bout in everyones gardens) are lycosid godeffroyi
old crappy pic of one of my big females ... but yeah just type in garden wolf spider in google

SDC16863.jpg

Man they look so similar. There so cool I wish I was not ship scared of them.

Cheers Brenton

erm it IS a garden orb spider,
no offence or anything (if some is taken) but i think i know a bit more on inverts than blue .......

I'm going with garden orb or some sort of spider in the eriophora family.. I'm sure blue will have the answer if he sees this..

Lol, Blue is great at this from what I have seen

I am going to settle with a Garden Orb also. Please iignore my prior comments that it may have been a wolf spider or something else. Those last two photos have deterred me from a wolf completely.

SDC16863.jpg

I had been looking at images such as this
mn16984.jpg
from the Victorian Museum. My apologies on confusing the matter, I should have thought about it a little more.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was not little. Haha

Cheers Brenton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back