Can Some one post a photo, Of there 2-3 way enclosure? Please

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXExplodexX

Reaction score
As I'm going to build one, I'm just wanting to get ideas. Btw, It's for a Jungle Python and Spotted Python. What measurements would I need for both of them ?

This is 1200mm long and the section of the left is the warm side, large ventilated side on the right is the cool side.

Attachments

• SAM_0825.jpg
    SAM_0825.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 103
This is 1200mm long and the section of the left is the warm side, large ventilated side on the right is the cool side.

Have always wanted to set up some like this - it would create a much better gradient and would be more cost efficient aswell in powering the heat source.

Have always wanted to set up some like this - it would create a much better gradient and would be more cost efficient aswell in powering the heat source.

Vixen it is a great way to set up an enclosure, simple and very effective.

Would this be to big for an Adult Jungle Python ? 1.5m H by 1.5m W by 1.5m L. Adult Spotted Python He is 1.3m, Enclosure 1.5 L By 1.0m W by 1.0m H. I like to give my pythons alot of space to move around in. What's the cheapest wood to used ? That is water proof and Won't brake easy ? That Will last very very long ?

These have been answered in your other thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back