Can they get along

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magruber

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Will a pair of frill necks and a pair of eastern water dragon get along alright In a 3ft by 5ft and 5ft high in door enclosure ?

With my experience with water dragons, they are little monsters, especially with food and I'm not sure 3ft would be enough space for four lizards. I have no experience with Frilly's though so I'm not sure about that...

And they're two species from different sort of environments, I don't think they could all be happy for a long period of time. Like I said though, I'm not sure with the Frilly's so hopefully someone here can give you more direction :)

Last edited:
Why do nearly all your threads consist of you wanting to stuff as many animals as you can into 1 enclosure? How many times do you have to be told certain animals shouldn't be housed together, let alone in the enclosures you want to? Do you really not get the hint.. If you cannot house the animals properly then stop dreaming and don't bother with them.

Righo Just askin no need to bust a nut over it haha

Don't sweat it Magruber, but have a think. Water Dragons require a humid environment whereas Frilled necks not as much, a hotter slightly more desert terrain is what they would be suited to. Good luck with it all!

Water Dragons get huge....and are very skittish and need a lot of room. They are better in a pit outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back