Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captive Bred Survey

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

themightyfinn

Reaction score
Hey guys, im doing an assignment on snakes in captivity and i want to know which species is most commonly kept,
Also, i would like to know how many snakes an average keeper would own,
Cheers

breeding pair of bredli, stimsoni and metcalfei.... so thats 6 all together for me....

i only keep poisonous snakes hahahahahahaha lol mate thiers no such thing as a poisonous snake :p

Thats 2 for me (spilota and variegata) however, I live in Sweden and maybe wont count :p hahaha...Heres a few shots none the less :D if you want...

IMGP0908-1.jpg

monty080315b.jpg

//Nick

Err, not really. There are some cases where the boundary is blurred but generally they are mutually exclusive.

Sorry to distract from the thread, but can you prove this? Im only going off the type of definition a dictionary has, which is also what I always thought the words meant.

I always thought it similar to a car being a vehicle, but a vehicle not always being a car(if that makes sense). I had a look on Wikipedia and found it to be flawed and contradictory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back