car projects

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rash

Reaction score
anyone else like to share their car projects?

this is mine.....

s2 RX7
its running gear was donated to an 808 coupe i had a few years ago. Its half way through being stripped for a bare metal respray, all un-needed holes in the engine bay welded up for hidden wiring so far and just started putting new front end back in ( new bushes, ball joints, tie rod ends,lowered springs ). hoping to build a 12a bridgeport turbo, turbo gearbox, hilux diff and still looking at brake upgrade options.

Attachments

• rx7 a.jpg
    rx7 a.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 101
  • rx7b.jpg
    rx7b.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 149
nice one reptile32, you planning it for ski / wake? they put some crazy engines in those things! friend of mine has a 350 based engine in a wake boat, they get moving pretty quick. what engine you got going in?

We (the man) has a Fj Holden Ute he plans to rebuild. We're so lazy nothing has been accomplished yet. Plus need loads of money just for the pannel beating. Hahahaa

We (the man) has a Fj Holden Ute he plans to rebuild. We're so lazy nothing has been accomplished yet. Plus need loads of money just for the pannel beating. Hahahaa

lol, i know what you mean about lazy, ive been planning this thing for the last 5 or 6 years. only just starting to get serious!

yeh, a 350 should get that boat going alright!

ZOOJAS, nice 7, how come you striped it??? was it 13b, or 12a with s4/5 gear on it? how did it go?

yeh, a 350 should get that boat going alright!

ZOOJAS, nice 7, how come you striped it??? was it 13b, or 12a with s4/5 gear on it? how did it go?
i was bored with it , and it was only a matter of time before id loose my license in it lol.
it was a s4 13 bt engine with a garrett T66 turbo running @ 14 psi low boost and 20 psi high . a 4500rpm stally with a transbraked full manual auto ........;)

I have got this old beast to do up,it goes into the panel shop in the next month or 2
This was when it still looked good:lol:
mymonaro1.jpg

this is my new car...got big plans for it....its a WK statesman....Gen 3....
here are some pics
100_0077.jpg

100_0078.jpg

I have a 1970 capri that is a roller now, it has mini tubs, disc braked 9'', 6point cage, complianced for street rego in QLD, caltracks, disc front, enlarged trans tunnel for scatter shield clearance etc etc. getting rid of it to get back into road bikes. It had a 4v 406ci Clevo that made 670hp naturally aspirated, but it never made it into the car.

my vr commodore, was given to me from my sister and her fiance . will have a vs ecotec engine for awhile but will be building a big v8 to go in it eventually

12092009003.jpg

i`m about to start my VS ute full paint full trim out with the v6 in with the toyota 2JZ-GTE, taken the twin turbos off, fitting a T51R on a 6 boost manifold, 293 cams, 880cc injectors, twin 044 fuel pumps custom plenium, micro tec ltx12, P.I.T.S automotive suggest that it will make 550hp at the tires!! frankly it scares the S*%T out of me! my daily driver is a 285kw VY CLUBSPORT that i plan to bolt a mid mount supercharger to and leave it as its the family charriot!

This is my Lancer that i'm trying to sell if anyone is interested

DSC_9945.jpg

DSC_9848.jpg

DSC_9955.jpg

DSC_9803.jpg

DSC_9742.jpg

Next project

Image007-1.jpg

Image006-1.jpg

Image008-1.jpg

Image005.jpg

Image009.jpg