carpet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom

Reaction score
Hi all just wanted to share my news,i got a new snake today for valintines,He is a 8ft carpet python named monty (i did not name him)he is 5 years old, got him real cheap $150

ps when i get the cam fixed ill put some pics up

thats an awsome price, well done and well done to the person that bought it for you for valentines day.....

No one ever got me one for valentines day

My GOT MONTY. Phantom if you have chance to get me another male for same price I will take 2 of them. I am after adult male coastal for nice price. My mates male died and we need to replace him with anotherone before next season.

Congrats phantom,
that price sounds unbelievably good, you usually pay more for a hatchie.
Ps. you can always change the name by deed poll if you don?t like it.
:wink: :lol:

Slateman said:
My GOT MONTY. Phantom if you have chance to get me another male for same price I will take 2 of them. I am after adult male coastal for nice price. My mates male died and we need to replace him with anotherone before next season.
m8 i was told today im allowed to pull 12 off my property,they are ever where would you like me to catch a couple for you?

You are allowed to take 12 carpets to keep???Who told you this??

yes i whould like to know this as well as these laws are very strict and and hard to bend with takeing animals from the wild

its in the qld regs for living on arcerage but does not mean i can catch and sell (BUT)

Phantom, whoever gave you that information may be wrong i'm afraid. I am under the impression that if you have a Recreational Wildlife Licence you aren't allowed to keep any wild caught reptiles.

There is a permit you can apply for to remove wildlife from Commonwealth Land, but that does not apply to private own land. Is that what you are talking about?It is a fairly involved process not just sending off the money.
I could not find any other reference that allows ppl to "pull out" a dozen carpet pythons.
Even if it is all above board the majority of wild caught snakes stress out, refuse to eat and die.
If you can post a copy of this regulation I will gladly eat my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back