catching lizards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mitchyj said:
wat r u tryin 2 say that every one on here is dumb or sumthing

No, I was suggesting that most people on this site wouldn't know what he was referring to. Not because they're dumb, but because it's outside their frame of reference.

pixie said:
i thought it was 1681...
Spot on. But the sailor's comment would have been about 20 years earlier. It happened quite quickly.

:p

Hix

spotty, mitchyj and base2aau you can feed little skinks and gecko's to your snakes but why would you? just restating the facts that other people have said
pinkies are not expensive $1, if you buy a snake you should know whats envolved and be able to surport the animal
passing on diasease and parasites is a big risk are you willing to take it for a saving of $1 a week?
you could may not be able to wean it over to bigger feed items

and even though asian house gecko's are exotic you still run the risks and there is a gecko called the Australian house gecko and it doesnt look to different...

i keep bynoe's as pets right now and they are pretty common around most of Australia and i surely wouldnt like it if you were feeding these "small" geckos to your snakes

for reptiles that are lizard eater only and you cant get them to eat scented items like a burtons i beleive the best way to go would be asian house gecko's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back