Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Steve what did you do :lol:! You seem like a very interesting guy to me!!!! If i was ever to slag you off it would be because i'm so jealous of the never ending supply of great photos you post up... why should one man have so much snakeage :lol:. As long as you can laugh about it and realise what a lucky guy you are in your REAL life (i'm only assuming that because you have so many cool snakes so how can you not be smiling every day) then keep on doing what you're doing!

I like hanging out in chat but there is definately a lot of immature crap going on in there. I try to avoid the arguments and insult-slinging, that's not really something I want to be involved in. I think members acting inappropriately in chat should be warned and/or banned if neccessary. We need to remember that chat is accessible to all members, including the younger ones, and some of the stuff being said in there is definately not appropriate for a young audience :shock:

I think its funny that the people you are talking about dont have anything better to do than start fights on a friday night on the computer LOL

I like hanging out in chat but there is definately a lot of immature crap going on in there. I try to avoid the arguments and insult-slinging, that's not really something I want to be involved in. I think members acting inappropriately in chat should be warned and/or banned if neccessary. We need to remember that chat is accessible to all members, including the younger ones, and some of the stuff being said in there is definately not appropriate for a young audience :shock:
i agree

yeah well that was why a swear filter was put in.. yet they removed that and got us some chat mods..

and well look where thats took it ...

I think people need to learn to exercise a bit of self-censorship in chat.

Man Steve what did you do :lol:! You seem like a very interesting guy to me!!!! If i was ever to slag you off it would be because i'm so jealous of the never ending supply of great photos you post up... why should one man have so much snakeage :lol:. As long as you can laugh about it and realise what a lucky guy you are in your REAL life (i'm only assuming that because you have so many cool snakes so how can you not be smiling every day) then keep on doing what you're doing!

thanks clairebear, ummm to be honest i did nothing really,

i'm happy, that i can promise, as you said, who wouldn't be,

yeah well that was why a swear filter was put in.. yet they removed that and got us some chat mods..

and well look where thats took it ...

You've only been registered for under a month how do you know what it was like?

hazzard : when i first joined the swear filter was still on, and even then people were speaking about the same group of people being tools!

hey hazzard, i see your still promoting my privite life with your other mate, makes you both really look like big men, must feel good.............

Hey pony, all I can say, is having met you in REAL LIFE, a nicer bloke you couldnt find. Needless to say, just cause some immature fools - who see the need to pay-out on everyone that doesnt conform to their beliefs on absolutely everything - don't want to get a life, doesnt mean you have any worries with yours.

Your private life? Who are you? I've never heard of you! I just hate coastal carpets! Oh and I live at home with my mother!

" EDIT" Oh I can only assume you've changed your user name from something as it says you joined in 04 and have a huge post count?

Last edited:
really, is that why you have now changed it, realised how foolish you were looking,

it's nice to see a respected herp breeder advertizing feeding our native snakes to bhp's, which i think last time i looked was illegal..................

This thread is just becoming a slanging match...so I am going to close it!

Your private life? Who are you? I've never heard of you! I just hate coastal carpets! Oh and I live at home with my mother!

" EDIT" Oh I can only assume you've changed your user name from something as it says you joined in 04 and have a huge post count?

but you don't know me???????? so how do you know i have changed my user name,

I have to say, that I agree with the comments re:Mods taking some control of what goes on in chat....

I was on there last night, quite late and there were quite a few inappropriate comments being thrown around the room. Mainly at one person in particular... And I was in the room before either entered... So I didnt miss anything, and didnt think it was provoked...

After all some of the comments may as well be directed to what?? 50 percent (or more ) of APS members.... As it was directed at Coastal Carpet Python Owners.....

This is supposed to be a friendly site, that we can all learn more and more about our Herps....

LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY.... :)

I am personally against the chat to be supported here on this site.
If you people are not happy to have this option, I am happy to ask Junior to remove it.
There is warning informing you that we will not moderate chat through APS.
If we get multiple reports of chat extreme bad behaviors, we some times block the member from accessing our chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back