check your bin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beano05

Reaction score
A feral dog had knocked my bin over at night and this little bugger had got in. easy catch!

Attachments

• Tiapan 2.JPG
    Tiapan 2.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 262
  • Tiapan.JPG
    Tiapan.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 441
Poor bugger, bet he regretted crawling into there. Haha

Its hard to keep clean when you get free range dogs in your yard evry night. They knock it over and tear up all the bags. I chain it up but sometimes I forget and have to clean up the yard. I let him go down the road away from the houses

I hope the bombers beat collingwood this weekend!
callithQuote:
Originally Posted by Beano05
I hope the bombers beat collingwood this weekend!

Damn straight, do you support essendon or just hate collingwood(like everyone else)??
It will be the Pies by a lazy 10 goals,
Good ol Collingwood forever :D

Awsome Taipan aswell, great to hear he was released unharmed :D

nice brown snake..........but...........CLEAN YOUR BIN OUT WITH BLEACH!!!!!! its disgusting and I felt sorry for that brown I bet he was happy to be out of that stinking hell hole ........lol

I need to get more Id books, I have the complete guide to Aust reptiles of oz and I was going back and forth with the pictures of the brown and tiapan and I went with what looked closest to the pictures.
Thank you all for giving the right info:D.
I did know it was a deadly little bugger!

They do look similar both species. They both are similarly coloured on the top of the head and both have creamy colouration under their chins.

It is hard to distinguish but yes. A Western Brown - Pseudonaja nuchalis would be the correct ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back